Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
EIIs will sometimes quit or back away immediately when they feel that they won't be up to the task for whatever reason (often in a diplomatic way); they tend to take the paths of minimum risk of personal failure but often failure is only imagined. ESIs will sometimes jump into the deep end not realizing that they can't swim - their panic often starts when they spot the first torpedo. EIIs will panic when pushed into the deep end (they usually won't do it of their own accord) and both will equally panic when they realize that they're failing, which seems to often impact their mental and physical health. I'm sure there are crushed EIIs; but I've only known a dozen or so ESIs, who went on sick leave because they couldn't take the heat. Now, I've met several ESIs who were as hard as nails on the inside; I haven't met an EII like that - although I'm sure there are - perhaps they don't show their cards as much to colleagues and management.....
"EIIs will sometimes quit or back away immediately when they feel that they won't be up to the task for whatever reason (often in a diplomatic way); they tend to take the paths of minimum risk of personal failure but often failure is only imagined"

Ive seen that in ESI too and in other people too. Not type related.

"ESIs will sometimes jump into the deep end not realizing that they can't swim"

lol Ive never seen an ESI do that, the unhealthy ESIs would rather stand in the corner than risk the unknown (dat Ne PoLR with low Te) and the healthy ones just seem to judge the risk alright

"Now, I've met several ESIs who were as hard as nails on the inside; I haven't met an EII like that"

This is the only part where our observations match