Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
Demonstrative Se equals compensatory machismo...it can look very similar to Se-ego block for people that have no street smarts or actual experience in the guts of life.

Gordon Ramsay (LSE-Te 3w2 so/sp) is a great example of Se demonstrative. He's really a pussy but talks like a tough guy. He'll talk shit to a certain point. Once shit hits the fan, though, he's out...he's the guy trying to break everything up.

The Se-demonstrative style of oneupsmanship lacks a willingness to play the brutal power card in order to prevail. It's not their go-to. SLEs are constantly scratching their itch for the jugular even if it means permanently closing a door...burning a bridge. LSEs (unless all is lost) typically leaves an open door. Thus, they don't display that itch for the jugular, unless, as I said they have hit rock bottom.

Tiffany Pollard (LSE-Te 6w7 so/sx) from Flavor of Love is another good example of Se Demonstrative. A lot of Tiffany's schtick is just Se-Demonstrative like a Gordon Ramsay or Beth Chapman. When shit hits the fan and the time to throw down is imminent their tone turns more deferential as they try to wiggle their way out of the line of fire.

I've seen it a hundred times.

Of course these gigantic pussies can pass for Se-ego among people who are wet behind the ears. Wet behind the ears typically means people who lack street smarts. For people that lack street smarts Se-demonstrative is indistinguishable from Se-lead and yes, even sometimes Se-creative lol!
Do you ever say anything positive? I'm just wondering.