Thread: Thugs, Addicts, Homeless, Hookers: Type Them!

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FFS, your mom should've swallowed.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    FFS, your mom should've swallowed.
    Why so, dear child? I do not wish to make a sideshow out of these people, I wish to understand them and to empathize with them. Either way, if you have nothing to add, do not post.

TIM
    SLE-C; E864 SX-SO
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dauphin View Post
    Why so, dear child? I do not wish to make a sideshow out of these people, I wish to understand them and to empathize with them. Either way, if you have nothing to add, do not post.
    Though needlessly provocative and click baity af, you could've just left it at "thugs, addicts, homeless, hookers," but you betray your true motives by referring to them as "low lives," which is more of a demeaning moral/value judgment than it is an objective fact. You know damn well you've already viewed this content prior to posting it, and if after doing that you still felt the need to degrade and harshly judge them, chances are "empathy and understanding" are not what you're after.

You do realize that one can be homeless due to no moral failing or fault of their own, right? You know that one can be forced into prostitution, due to no moral failing or fault of their own, correct? Of course, you already know this. You're simply a miserable, insufferable, disingenuous piece of shit.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Though needlessly provocative and click baity af, you could've just left it at "thugs, addicts, homeless, hookers," but you betray your true motives by referring to them as "low lives," which is more of a demeaning moral/value judgment than it is an objective fact. You know damn well you've already viewed this content prior to posting it, and if after doing that you still felt the need to degrade and harshly judge them, chances are "empathy and understanding" are not what you're after.

You do realize that one can be homeless due to no moral failing or fault of their own, right? You know that one can be forced into prostitution, due to no moral failing or fault of their own, correct? Of course, you already know this. You're simply a miserable, insufferable, disingenuous piece of shit.
    I do see how it can be perceived this way, so I edited out any negative language from the op (can't really edit titles). I wish you had worded things less aggressively, but it was a lesson learned regardless. I do apologize for the potentially exploitative language, as that was not my intention.