Quote Originally Posted by Rusal View Post
Socionics is not great when it comes to professions either.
No? I think it's pretty accurate, at least when I make my own observations of how people use their strengths in different jobs.

Now it’s likely that an ISFp would feel very realized working as a tourist guide in Tuscany taking people wine tasting, but that’s not what we’re talking about here.
I have to disagree again. That work would involve minimal Si and mostly extraverted social skills, talking etc. An ESE might enjoy it though.

I simply referred to professions that contained enough Si-related themes that would make up for any semester or two where you’d have to endure mathematics o biophysics.
I understand. But after enduring the education one has to endure the job also. That's why choosing a job based on Si thematics can be a big mistake, if the actual job involves mostly other cognitive skills that the SEI is not good at.

Jobs with Si related themes can be attractive for ILEs for example. They have the skills to handle the actual work, and then the Si theme becomes a nice flavor to keep them interested.