Quote Originally Posted by remiges View Post
Maybe we are all Fi bases, we just all value different things and some of us are just slightly tougher than others...
Lol yeah, I thought about this too, like which function do we use to determine which functions we value? It should be Fi right because Fi is about values? You could be right!

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
If a person thinks Ti doesn’t exist, then it’s just they themselves that no longer believes that Socionics is valid (the existence of Ti being a crucial component of it). It doesn’t change what their type would objectively be in the system. “Valuing an IE” in Socionics terms is not synonymous with believing in its existence. It is not individual opinions that evoke the existence of Socionics (IEs, types, etc) or not. Otherwise obviously people who are unaware of Socionics or who have denounced it would not have types, but that isn’t the case. The only way that this would be possible would be if almost all other people had denounced or had disproven Socionics’ existence too, and it largely ceased to be a system able to be used by people as a whole any longer. Funny that you’ve criticized the logic of others but have asinine thoughts like these.
You can reject part of a theory -- such as the existence of Ti -- without rejecting the whole thing.

Funny that you typed me as a logical type, then changed that typing several times, yet criticize my logic as asinine.