Thread: ideal partners: then vs now (SFW)

Hybrid View

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I actually can't believe how friendly the ESEs I know are. It's unreal. It's everything I would want from a partner. I'm still not attracted to them on a physical level though. Excluding celebrities, every ESE I meet seems to be overweight. IEEs are slim and cute. ESEs are not. They are very sweet but they don't have the innocence and delicacy of IEEs. The descriptions of ESEs mention that they have imposing figures. But I like petite girls. I don't know if I will ever get over that.

I know this is a bit superficial but without any physical attraction I find it hard to justify pursuing ESEs.
    Lol, yes, I've noticed ESE women tend to be overweight (and quite often very overweight) too, especially as they age. Children and teenage ESE girls are often skinny, surprisingly (I assume because their parents schedule their meals + they often do sports? I'm not sure). You occasionally get thin and normal-weight ESEs in their early twenties, but, like you, I'm not sure I've known a non-celebrity ESE woman past about 27 who isn't obese. I used to know a somewhat fit old ESE man, interestingly, but from my limited experience with male ESEs, they seem to also be generally overweight.

If caring about your partner's physical appearance is superficial, it's a sin everyone's guilty of. I'm probably more a bit more tolerant than you when it comes to physical appearance, but this may've influenced why I overlooked ESEs.

Re. innocence and delicacy, I don't know that those features in themselves attract me so much as the sympathy and desire to take care of the IEE that they provoke, in the way that a sappy movie tugs on your heartstrings. For instance, I had an IEE classmate who apologized to our professor for not completing her translation for the day, saying that she'd eaten a banana last night, and bananas made her sleepy, so she fell asleep a few minutes later. I felt strongly that I wanted to hug her, and keep her safe, and make sure she only ate bananas at proper times. I don't know if this is something like what Caregivers tend to think of their partners, but IEEs provoke it in me.

ESEs are more like the hero of a fairy tale: storming the enemy castle and fighting monsters with the sheer strength of their personality and firey aura. That Se demonstrative is palpable; they fight with Fe in the way that SXEs fight with Se.

Out of curiosity, what's your impression of EIEs as romantic-sexual partners?

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Out of curiosity, what's your impression of EIEs as romantic-sexual partners?
    No idea honestly. I have not been close to too many EIEs to say for sure. I've crushed on Beta NFs but I always get the feeling that it's one sided. It doesn't feel good. Maybe it's just my impression. I don't know how LSIs react to that, but to me someone who is playing hard to get is asking for too much investment on my part. I'm not hopelessly romantic enough to chase someone unattainable, or acting as if they are.