Find out whether this character is an introvert or an extrovert
Please don't name this character.
Remember that in socionics these are the definitions of an introvert and an extrovert:
- Interrelationships between objects are taken for granted
- Qualities of object are seen as being malleable
- Would rather adapt qualities of objects to better fit their interrelationships
- Qualities of objects are taken for granted
- Interrelationships between objects are seen as being malleable
- Would rather change interaction of objects to better fit qualities of objects
In these definitions, behavior in general such as being friendly or talking loudly are not referenced! Because socionics is not a behaviorist theory. Now using the socionic definitions for introvert and extravert, find out whether this character is introverted/extroverted by analyzing these five quotations.
- "Maybe, just maybe, there is no purpose in life. But if you linger a while longer in this world, you might discover something of value in it, like how you discovered that flower. Or, how I discovered you one fateful night."
- "I want to obtain all the techniques and gain a true understanding of everything in this world. The first one to mix blue and yellow called the new colour "green". I want to do something similar to that. If blue is the chakra, then yellow is the seal, and green is the technique… Just as there is no end to the variety of colours, there are so many thousands… tens of thousands of techniques in the world as well. But in order to obtain every possible technique and truth, it would require an eternity. Only one who understands everything after spending such time on this can be fittingly called the Ultimate Being."
- "You just don't have enough information to explain yourself yet. Your glasses, your name, being someone's child is not something that can show who really you are. But that is fine. If you're not happy on what you have now… you can just find new things to find up. …You see, I also want to find who I really am. That's why I'm collecting a bit of everything."
- "It's just like the time when I planned on crushing the Konohagakure… He has chosen a divergent path from the village… But even so, it'll always have some sentimental value. He's soaking that all in and coming to terms with… The consequences of his future actions and reaffirming his resolve."
- "The title of Hokage is a piece of crap. Only an idiot becomes one.... What nonsense! In the grand scheme of time, you're nothing more than a trivial footnote in the brief history of a cluster of huts called "Konoha"! In time, the Hokage Stone Faces will crumble and be worn down to nothing…"