- I have delved into Typology for about a year now and something I have noticed is the glaringly obvious inconsistencies with it as a whole and I might have a general idea as to why that is. It maybe quite similar to Astronomy or any Theoretical system that attempts gain results via analyzing bits of data to try and attempt to form a conclusion. I think that Socionics and Mbti almost do the opposite process though, they take take whats already been observed and try to build an understanding of the process that leads to a fixed conclusion. Anyway I just typed this to see if you could identify any specific writing patterns that might mean something, although i'm not sure if that's is a credible method in itself since I imagine given the right scenario any type could appear to be anything over text.

- SEI was a consideration at one point due to vocal typing session I had with someone and I can't say I was entirely convinced of most of the reason as to why. He said I was to expressive for an LII which seems to be a bit of a backwards argument since imagine you flip that the other way around and say that someone would be to externally arrogant to be an SEI. The point I'm making is that you can't come to a conclusion based off one singular aspect of an individual that way, that almost breaching into Astrology territory, I don't have anything against astrology just wanted to preface that.

-Most my thoughts and the possibility of me being an SEI came through a couple reasons which I contemplated alone. I'm quite emotionally sensitive. I also have HSP. However here is the paradox they come in uncontrollable and tedious burst that I try to repress and any time it externally manifests it's usually extremely destructive and explosive. For example anytime I get some sort of physical attraction towards a girl my near immediate respone is to rationalize those thoughts as hormonal teenage imbalances, sometimes anytime I encounter any single individual I can get involluntarilly internally hateful towards them and then instantly shift to being alright with them shortly after they say some sort of positive message, generally followed by some weird chemical rush, probably seretonin or something I don't know. I'm probably an Alpha type but what variant I don't know. I guess the only way to know for sure is to look at the grey matter in my brain or lobotomy. I am pretty sensitive to the emotions around me but I never try and actively welcome them in, they're generally more or less overwhelming and I try to shut them out and I always have an adverse physical side effect to them.

-I've used to be an indie game developer for a time but juggling between the conceptual side of code and actual coding was always difficult since it always interfered with the more pleasurable side of the process which was just creating a story and an ideal world to dumb into the digital world. I suppose I felt limited and everything conjured up in my mind was never applicable to real space and most of the energy was spent in my head then anywhere else.

-I suppose I'll just leave this text hear and ask for your insight and answer any of your questions.