Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StarPath View Post
    Set goals. Write to-do lists and prioritize the tasks that you have on your list.
    I almost forgot.. I figured it out and this isn't how you do it, mainly because following through on goals requires motivation ppl don't have tbh. Also remember that EPs don't really plan yet they are the most outgoing and productive ppl.

How you actually do it:

1) It starts with strength training & health. This part you have to push through on your own in the beginning. You mainly need health for strength training to be effective.
    2) Compete either in some sport or a video game or simply in anything try to get small concessions from people, even if the issue is minor. You should always seek your advantage. Try to learn even from loss and seek to win, always.

e_e this has some weird effects over time... you simply become more active for some reason and competitive.. so weird. Maintaining these habits imo is key to becoming restless and active.

TIM
    no clue
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    I almost forgot.. I figured it out and this isn't how you do it, mainly because following through on goals requires motivation ppl don't have tbh. Also remember that EPs don't really plan yet they are the most outgoing and productive ppl.
    Maybe I could be over-referencing what has worked for me. I have always been a very motivated and task-oriented person. I can't believe I thought I was IEI.