Thread: Is it possible to be such a pronounced base subtype that your creative is completely unconscious?

Threaded View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Is it possible to be such a pronounced base subtype that your creative is completely unconscious?

I figure not. But I'm curious.

I'm not sure of my type, but my recent 40Q is linked in my signature, so please feel free to check it out.

I think I'm Ti-leading. I'm not sure of LII or LSI. I don't relate at all to either Ne or Se. In fact, Ti, and a little bit of Fe, are the only elements I relate to in any form. I'm aware of pretty much constantly structuring, classifying, defining.

I've been into Socionics for years now, almost a decade, but I've never been able to identify anything for sure, other than Ti(Fe).

I'm not aware of Ni or Si at all. I don't relate to Se PoLR or Ne PoLR, so that's not helpful either.

I don't see the point of either Ne or Se. All I want to do is conceptualize, theorize, dissect, formulate, classify.

So now I'm considering one more possible explanation. Ti-leading with such a pronounced Ti subtype that my creative is completely unconscious. Is that plausible?
    Last edited by redundantoxymoron; 02-21-2020 at 03:55 AM.