Thread: Out of LIE and SEE , Who will be more successful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Out of LIE and SEE , Who will be more successful

i know one LIE and SEE . LIE is rich and successful . SEE is on his way to be rich and successful. out of these two who will be more rich and successful

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE more random than LIE. Most LIE I know success on a basic level, when SEE could be from a nobody to success.

LIE also has stronger ambition and are harder worker than SEE, many SEE just wanna have fun with their life and can be very lazy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Renna View Post
    SEE more random than LIE. Most LIE I know success on a basic level, when SEE could be from a nobody to success.

LIE also has stronger ambition and are harder worker than SEE, many SEE just wanna have fun with their life and can be very lazy.

true true. LIE will be rich and succesful by default. if SEE become successful , it is really dope though

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

In types more "successful" in results are who more acts in strong functions (by methods). This, in general, allows to have better income.
    "Successful" in the sense to feel happier - needs much. To work in weak valued function mb even best for that. Results will be worse, but the satisfaction by the life can be more. Why? Because Jung type will be lesser accentuated and hence lesser neurotisation from its presence.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think LIE — someone who has an innate lack of understanding relations on a depth compared to SEE — makes up for it with their ambition and foresight. I know a few LIEs who successfully make profit from bitcoin and sometimes, gambling on sports teams. They know the right choices to make at the right time even if it seems at times, random for lack of a better word.

SEE are more hedonistic and will simply prefer living through their sensations. But I wouldn't call them dumb as this forum so often thinks. They're the type to go after whatever they want, only *if* they want it. And they know how to pull strings if the situation calls for it.

I think long term the LIE has a better awareness of the problems and obstacles he or she may face. I can't say for certain though. People can have all the money in the world but nothing is ever promised tomorrow.
    Eat my ass

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know plenty of SEEs in business who can earn good money. They are smart, have a good presence, always well dressed and so on etc. pretty good at fooling people into giving them money for dubious schemes. They often live above their means.

LIEs are more into investments, bets, and structured jobs. Not that good at the relational part of business. Many live below their means. Te isn't necessarily the money-making function - that's more Se.

Note: this can be different in the US where people don't seem to care that much about how you dress. LIEs can be a bit more sucessful in that case.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    I know plenty of SEEs in business who can earn good money. They are smart, have a good presence, always well dressed and so on etc. pretty good at fooling people into giving them money for dubious schemes. They often live above their means.

LIEs are more into investments, bets, and structured jobs. Not that good at the relational part of business. Many live below their means. Te isn't necessarily the money-making function - that's more Se.

Note: this can be different in the US where people don't seem to care that much about how you dress. LIEs can be a bit more sucessful in that case.
    Wow, that's very interesting. You wanna tell me that half of your success in Italy comes from dressing like an A lister?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PURDY View Post
    Wow, that's very interesting. You wanna tell me that half of your success in Italy comes from dressing like an A lister?
    No, not half, definitely less. Only when you reach upper management it starts being an especially important asset, since everyone is kind of on the same level. I didn't talk about the relational part - LIEs are not bad at networking, but SEEs are real masters, perhaps the best in the socion along with IEEs. OTOH LIEs are more reliable even if their network is smaller so yeah...
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SCS: SLE
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both can get pretty rich. Depends on who is successful really. I can imagine LIE investing in things like technology, industries that are more vital, etc. While I can see SEE in the entertainment industry, politicians(then they ca join congress, etc, have insight in the stock market, thus invest), etc. LIE can be well with people sometimes, or at least superficially, but I have to place bids on LIE on average.

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEEs can gnaw their way to wealth through pure Se plus personal force, charm and commanding presence and willingness to take charge.

Some LIEs can project their ambitions at an early age not even out of high school. And sometimes they're not even sure how they will go about them. But the intent is there and does not fade easily.
    Sicuramente cercherai il significato di questo.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.... LIE on average unless SEE use their assets and make their way in an established business/or marry someone who is rich. LIE is the ideas behind everything. Lol I hate typology but gammas imo are self serving assholes who do fucked up shit because they wanted to...tf

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    No, not half, definitely less. Only when you reach upper management it starts being an especially important asset, since everyone is kind of on the same level. I didn't talk about the relational part - LIEs are not bad at networking, but SEEs are real masters, perhaps the best in the socion along with IEEs. OTOH LIEs are more reliable even if their network is smaller so yeah...
    Yeah, my style is perfect. I usually have to underdress to not stand out that much. Yes, I do not really see value in being stable in my affairs. I mean, should I really care about anything in my life, besides how people feel (sometimes).

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert (even just a fictional character) is an example of how SEE doesn’t fit very much for being a ruler in a stable hierarchy system. Get bored easily after they have nothing let to conquers.

He kind of reminds me of my SEE dad a lot of how they like drinking and partying as it’s seem to be the only thing that brings them some joy. But this habit naturally give them very huge social circles as they just makes friends everywhere without even trying much. Making alliances and pushing people around is probably their strongest ability.

Mentioned
    326 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

G literally says in his book: LIE The Entrepreneur - agile, risky, successful. Successful. Didn’t see that word in SEE description! Sometimes you see on the descriptions of other types “they can successfully…” Successfully what? Successfully whatever. G doesn’t have to do that on LIE descriptions, he just put “successful” on top and didn’t even have to explain what they are successful at because LIE is the embodiment of success.