Thread: What are SEE's drawn towards in romantic partners?

Hybrid View

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    What are SEE's drawn towards in romantic partners?

I had an SEE-Se female friend and when adult, she felt attracted to introverted men who were like interesting in the sense of saying deep stuff about things. Like philosophy and that were in spiritual esque stuff. They like someone who can "read" into things not just keep with whats outside but what's going on inside, in that what SEE can't read or penetrate into.
    I also know an ESI female and she really seem to need Te advice on business. Like if you do X with this money you have you will get more money. That kind of thing.
    SEEs (both sexes) can talk and talk about their plans in hopes of getting some useful feedback (sometimes they dont listen to it, though). They also need help in organization and administration of finances, setting the right prices, etc.
    Yep but theoretical explorations in terms of Gulenko and Jung is frowned upon. Those have zero application. They may however still appreciate inner search because... well it may open doors in personal business.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    Yep but theoretical explorations in terms of Gulenko and Jung is frowned upon. Those have zero application. They may however still appreciate inner search because... well it may open doors in personal business.
    my friend (SEE-Se) was actually drawn to guys with philosophical tendencies and they would do opiates together.
    "All nations will place their hope in him."
    (Mt 12:21)

Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my friend (SEE-Se) was actually drawn to guys with philosophical tendencies and they would do opiates together.
    Opiates are probably the least philosophical drugs though. They cause a "feel good" effect and thinking about deep stuff in this state either distracts from this effect or is impossible. I think SEEs are one of the least likely types to enjoy this as these drugs promote inactivity and it goes against Se attitude to life.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by qaz00 View Post
    Opiates are probably the least philosophical drugs though. They cause a "feel good" effect and thinking about deep stuff in this state either distracts from this effect or is impossible. I think SEEs are one of the least likely types to enjoy this as these drugs promote inactivity and it goes against Se attitude to life.
    I think some enjoy it because give a similar effect than Ni, which is relax Se types and stop time (the last according socionists not myself). My friend did heroin, cannabis and mushies.
    Last edited by Faith; 07-15-2020 at 01:12 PM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think some enjoy it because give a similar effect than Ni, which is relax Se types and stop time (the least according socionists not myself). My friend did heroin, cannabis and mushies.
    Sounds like a degenerate. Avoid at all costs.

Disbelief Jung
    TIM
    Heavenly & Spiritual
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Sounds like a degenerate. Avoid at all costs.
    we are not friends anymore. It was funny when we were on hs but the way each of us grew up after that was mostly incompatible. She kept her interest in mushies and dope and started inviting me to new agey spiritual shows and stuff, when I explained to her why I was not interested and why I though it was not something good she felt offended because she was organizing one of those events, lol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bet every SEE would like to have their own Michael Burry.

Last edited by HeInin; 09-10-2023 at 05:17 PM.