Thread: What are SEE's drawn towards in romantic partners?

Hybrid View

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Reread this thread, and oh boy does this quote ring true.
    They don't wanna be told what to do but what are possible pitfalls on their path so they can adjust and avoid them.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by voider View Post
    Reread this thread, and oh boy does this quote ring true.
    Same here, but I latched onto the quote you mentioned: "They don't wanna be told what to do but what are the possible pitfalls of their path so they can adjust and avoid them".

Can't help but see myself in that. I've always been keen to tell others how their best laid plans will likely fail spectacularly. So few listen, if only I'd get pitted against an arch-villain that had even a scintilla of how this fallen world actually seems to work!

Yet sadly/thankfully, they just don't seem to grasp the bigger picture and thus fail to provide a suitable intellectual challenge...

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The SEE will have a lot of willpower but wont know how to put it to use. They seek out challenges to prove their strength, ingenuity, skills, etc. The ILI works as a compass for what challenges the SEE is best suited to go after for optimal success. The SEE will naturally think they can do anything the ILI is there to let them know that they can only do a few things.