Wow, thanks a lot guys. I either have been failing at self reflection and I can't see how I'm being innately selfish (which is something I do realize I have to fix about myself, after I was KICKED OUT OF MY 3RD GRADE BFF CLUB BECAUSE I WAS SELFISH!! i am traumatised) or I'm not an SEE at all

I mean, I don't rope people into fulfilling my desires for me. But I do feel entitled to having the path to me fulfilling my own desires be smooth and without obstacles, and I will loathe and curse and try to burn every single obstacle that comes across my way. Including others trying to achieve their goals, which I could care less about if they're being annoying when I'm trying to do something. Like me being okay with someone relaying information to me but being annoyed when I'm trying to do something and then someone asks me to relay information for them while I'm busy.

This probably makes zero sense, but oh well, I guess all SEEs are assholes. Which makes me quite sad, because I don't want to be an asshole, but everyone else is an asshole too.

*proceeds to take everything ever personally*