Thread: What are SEE's drawn towards in romantic partners?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    Anything shiny.. Whatever catches their attention at the moment. They're by far the most erratic type imo
    That and slaves. They like slaves.

TIM
    SLE Sx/So
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aramas View Post
    *Must feed TE HA with delegation*

*nom nom nom*

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kingslayer View Post
    *Must feed TE HA with delegation*

*nom nom nom*
    I've never thought of it that way but it makes perfect sense.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I've hated the ILI typing because it felt dualizing was becoming a slave to SEE's agenda, I mean, I'm willing to help out but I want my life too, not just be a tool for someone else's desires.That's description for ya.
    I guess, what an SEE needs will sounds differently if out of the SEE's perspective or out of someone else, I'm among those who think they need an anchor to fall back to mostly when things go wrong, to help fix things. I'd never see an ILI as intertaining so it's hard to imagine anyone who does. Sometimes, it feels like SEE are moth attracted to a light, I don't know why they do that but I love watching it.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phi View Post
    Yeah, I've hated the ILI typing because it felt dualizing was becoming a slave to SEE's agenda, I mean, I'm willing to help out but I want my life too, not just be a tool for someone else's desires.That's description for ya.
    I guess, what an SEE needs will sounds differently if out of the SEE's perspective or out of someone else, I'm among those who think they need an anchor to fall back to mostly when things go wrong, to help fix things. I'd never see an ILI as intertaining so it's hard to imagine anyone who does. Sometimes, it feels like SEE are moth attracted to a light, I don't know why they do that but I love watching it.
    I've had sex with SEEs and it was top notch a couple times. But other than that I'd rather avoid most of them. You're right about them wanting other people to fulfill their desires for them. It's like they rope people into it. It's like some innate selfishness.

TIM
    heartless
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've had sex with SEEs and it was top notch a couple times. But other than that I'd rather avoid most of them. You're right about them wanting other people to fulfill their desires for them. It's like they rope people into it. It's like some innate selfishness.
    Hm, I wouldn't say innate selfishness, more a lack of Ni, ya know, consequences of actions. Peeps are selfish, even the selfless ones often have a hidden selfish agenda.
    Like moths, they go towards the light and this light becomes their sole focus, they forget to step back and look around somehow. They can burn out from the light, get lost, lose sight of what is truly important, justify all means with the end. Sometimes, they forget how they got there or why and what's the way back to themselves, they wanted this but it isn't really want they wanted, i.e. dream vs reality. That's why they go well with ILI, the fly on the wall just observing, the fly saw everything and can help them find the way home... if they wish to go back home.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who doesn't want to be an SEE's sex slave?

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
    Who doesn't want to be an SEE's sex slave?
    I don't.