Strats says SEE likes romantic partners who are a challenge to get. She says ILI provide that challenge. I remember I knew an Se ego, probably gamma quadra, girl. At first she was very stuck up looking, had a mean face, acted like she wasn't interested in any guys. One day she bumps into me, like a damn sitcom, and all of the sudden she starts talking to me since then. She started making real strong silent advances on me, we took a group picture with friends and she leaned alllll up on me, she caught me sitting on a couch once and came over and put her legs over my legs. And I always played coy and like I wanted nothing to do with her, mostly because I heard she fooled around with a friend of mine who I thought had an STD (this was all in college). Then one time after college, after not seeing her for awhile, she pops up in some food joint I'm at, and I'm surprised and kinda excited to see her, and it shows on my face, and I could tell that dried up her faster than a sahara desert. Her face went from happy to see me to kinda disappointed. Like, wtf?! Like it felt like she liked the idea that I wasn't easily into her, she liked not knowing if I liked her, she liked my standoffish "go away, what do you want?" side. My guess was that she might have been SEE, but idk, could also have been ESI. This sort of thing happened with an SLE also and she had a whole harem of men around her and dated none of them, she was attractive, but I avoided this girl because she acted like a male rapper. I wasn't charismatic either, or a big personality, I simply was just someone who didn't look at them and immediately start drooling. I actually have known like 5 SXE types that were attracted to me and I virtually did nothing, definitely no charisma involved, I think being an introvert had something to do with it.

I also knew one ILI girl, who stared at me constantly in a martial arts class with other students. I was a new student and often broke etiquette rules I didn't know aout. There was also another student who also broke rules he knew nothing about, she barely bothered him about it, but she got on my case hard af. It got so bad one time she cursed me out in front of kids in the class, I was like wtffff?! There was no reason for her to be so angry with me either, which left me so damn confused. But even after that she constantly stared at me, almost every time I looked at her, I would see her look away from me real quick. I suspected she was attracted to me or something, I told a friend about it and he goes "She liked you dummy!" but I'm like wtf?! Maybe she was putting up the "challenge" or pseudo-aggressor thing or whatever, but she might have been putting up those barriers to see if I would break through them or something? idk, idk wtf her problem was, I do think it was her fked up way of showing her attraction for someone though, because there were also a few, very few, times where she tried to help me or complimented my progress. Only reason I think she was attracted to me was because I looked like a bigger version of her boyfriend, so it could be Se, it definitely was based off appearance alone, no intellectual connection or anything like many ILIs like to claim. But I also know ILIs not like this so who knows.

I feel like SEE/ILI duality is like bull meets matador. And Strats also says that ESI/ILI activity relations is ILI expects ESI to be a bull and ESI gives it their best shot but then gets exhausted. But SEE loves it, wants it, I couldn't sustain it for that one girl. because I'm not ILI, and that's another reason it's so confusing to me.