Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
In summary, OP is a dick with a high opinion of themselves. Acts like a dick to those trying to be helpful. Wants to be seen as a conservative traditional lady, but sadly everyone assumed they were just a boring dude, and failed at not making themselves look like a total asshole even as someone who claimed to have “higher than normative Fe” in another thread lol. Calls other people’s points contradictory and is a complete asshole to them about it, without even logically evaluating the content using common sense socionics premises for the intended meaning. Retypes others in her type me thread where she has convinced nobody that she herself is typed right yet. Thinks they have fantastic Ti role or HA, fantastic Si and Fe, amazing logic, and no faults that can’t be explained away by their deformed eyeballs and undying devotion to God.
Idk if it's type related but I've seen that "no weaknesses" thing pop up in other SEIs. Whenever I've gotten one of the SEIs I've known to take some socionics test they seem to answer that they are good at everything. I'd assume this is a coincidence, but thought it was interesting to bring up.