Threaded View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Nevermind, I agree with @Aramas and think that you are LII. I feel that I am supervising you in this thread and you are wasting my time.

Edit again: SEI is possible too, because LIIs are usually smarter than you.
    Actually, I feel like I'm supervising you! Weird, huh? My suspicions were confirmed by the bolded below:

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Reading your criticisms of others up there too, I suggest IEI for you too like I originally did @redundantoxymoron , another dumb bitch type that would suit you.
    Calling your dual a "dumb bitch type" out of spite towards me sounds like an overreaction on your part stemming from my evident PoLR hit. Sorry.

The angry, wounded tone of your subsequent comments only backs this up. I'm clearly supervising you.

Quote Originally Posted by remiges View Post
    Doesn’t this whole thing sound like the trolling that ILE’s are known for: trying to get emotional reactions from people in a social science experiment?

Re memorizing as little as possible and deriving things, sounds like Ne to me. Taking the opportunity. Etc.
    Bolded is Ti, as Northstar stated. Since we are talking about a logical derivation of a conclusion from the premises, it's categorically not Ne or any other irrational element.

As for the trolling, I will address that below Northstar's comment.

Fitting ideas to other ideas is also Ne - the similarity between ideas and concepts.
    Depends on how the fitting is being done -- I'm talking about logically fitting ideas together into a theory, and checking for logical consistency, so it's Ti.

Loosely mapping ideas together can be Ne, yes.

Also I think you were PoLR hit by Ajna, above, when she pointed out what was missing as your personal belief/motivation for what you do, which is why you reacted so strongly with Ti.
    Reading motivations is actually part of Socionics Ne, not Fi. Ajna did misread my motivations: I wrote this questionnaire over 3 days, but that didn't stop her from bizarrely stating that I tried to get it done as fast as possible, with no basis at all for this claim. The HD Ne of an Ne ego should be reading motivations *accurately*, but hers misfired, for some reason.

Maybe it *was* a PoLR hit -- an Ne PoLR hit. And I hit sbbds's Fi PoLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Deriving from basic principles instead of memorization and seeing similarities (categorizing) is Ti. Trolling for emotional effect is creative Ti, mobilizing Fe.
    Role Se in ILE and IEE can be pretty prominent sometimes but not well controlled or understood.
    I'm not trolling at all, and especially not for emotional effect! The fact that people are reacting emotionally is beside the point -- it's not my goal, nor my desire.

I've been nothing but sincere on this forum. The fact that one user above made several hysterical posts, does not make me a troll -- it makes me her Supervisor.
    Last edited by redundantoxymoron; 02-29-2020 at 08:54 PM.