Thread: LSEs hate fat people?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSEs hate fat people?

It really seems like one of the things they cannot tolerate whatsoever. Even female LSEs...

not fully certain of my sociotype
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

probably, just** like most logical men
    Last edited by welcometomania; 08-30-2022 at 06:07 AM.

Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An LSE friend of mine really likes very skinny boys , But I've never seen her talk about fat people

( she might be Beta ST though LSE makes sense more )
    Souls know their way back home

TIM
    INxp
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If they sincerely believe that “fat person = someone who doesn’t work hard” I could see why they might think poorly of them.
    I’m pretty sure you could find overweight LSEs, though, especially in Western countries (which tend to have obesity issues in general).

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've known a couple of ESEs to be like that- my mum used to be quite harsh on fat people but I dunno if maybe she just said those things to annoy me. LSE-te can seem quite hateful yh. I kinda relate to the feeling but not what it's directed towards.

TIM
    school shooter one
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel like ESEs are more likely to tease fat people and LSEs are more likely to be fat people.
    how to enlarge your dragon, click here

Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    get ready to get cucked
    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    got this Socionics stuff caught by the balls

Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see retarded people.

TIM
    EII-1Ne 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My LSE uncle is fat

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why do I picture LSEs as being fat lol Although I did have a skinny LSE roommate for one semester in college. She wasn't really a terrible roommate, but she hardly talked to me so basically I never got to know her or ever really hang out. Her friends would be friendly to me though with or without her around when I'd see them on campus. I do picture some LSE guys as being buff. The women in my mind just seem like they could be those fit girls that are super healthy cuz they're super routine & wake up at 5am & get all these things done before work or they just love comfort food & weigh 300 lbs.

Spiritual
    TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I've met a lot of ppl who dislike fatness, not just LSEs (LSE, ESE, LSI, IEI, IEE, EII, ESI, LIE...). Also I've even met fat ppl who hate fat ppl.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSE females might hate fat people, a lot of LSE men are fat though- like stereotypical fat LSE mob boss. these guys can be SLE too, but SLE value Se and not Te....

this thread is kinda funny, I don't know if I noticed LSE hating fat people but Te is strongly related to mobility and fat people are slow? - Te at its core is external objects in motion, & real world objects moving fast and brutallly. A lot of people don't seem to get this about Te, they don't know what Te is. They think Te is 'money' and 'economics' but that's like saying sneezing is the same thing as the flu. Yeah they are often strongly related, but it's not a direct correlation.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1569 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My LSE mother was quite thin for most of her life, but when retirement and her marriage to my SLI father didn’t proceed according to her plans, she got enormously fat. Not “fat hanging off her forearms” fat, but “wide in the hips” fat.

After a few years, she lost all that weight and more and looked skeletal in her final years.

Whenever I’d visit her, she’d tell me that I was fat. Well, I did weigh more than she did.
    She had zero problems with fat-shaming people.

On another note, I know an LSE engineer who is very heavy, and I can tell that he hates being fat but seems to be unable to lose weight.

And in a third case, I have an LSE friend who is an old skinny fuck. Whenever he visits, he tells me to stop eating this or that.
    Again, he has no trouble instructing others in how to live their lives.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No, socionics hates LSEs.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si types have the most pronounced aesthetic sense, so if they have a distaste for overweight it is probably more visceral.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

To have one of problems for good body state is noticed good by Si types. But this does not mean to have a hate to whole human. Or to have lesser acceptance to a trait that would be reasonably - the situation is opposite as relates on strong valued function.
    Also, to express openly and excessively a hate is not common for T types, in general, where the least for Te which value quiet and flat emotional tonus.

Fe valued types are more predisposed to direct emotional insults, in case by a hate you mean this behavior.
    Se valued can be lesser correct in evaluation of how body trait is pretty/healthy. Sometimes it's overesteemated, when medical limits are not passed or passed not far.

There is a basis to expect the most of hate from Fe and Ni types. Fe being emotional (and lesser caring compared to Fi about pleasant emotions) can express "bad" talking the most.
    Ni - as they can be not only lesser noticing problems in Si, but also to be more touchy to see problems there. Adequate relation is in a middle which is hardest to have for weak nonvalued regions.

-

LSE most possibly will give a diet advice. But not influence by emotions or on emotions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by loopyclouds View Post
    It really seems like one of the things they cannot tolerate whatsoever. Even female LSEs...
    Not type related
    That’s one shallow and insensitive LSE who is like that

My ex’s mom had a body problem caused by medications that caused obesity when he was dating he was looking for someone who was accepting and kind.

Being EII we can make ethical remarks like “it’s not funny to think of obese people that way” or “don’t talk that way about obese people because that’s cruel”

LSE will hear those moral and ethical codes

But in all honesty never heard an LSE be that way. The one at work jokes “big girls need love too.”
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-30-2023 at 05:34 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by welcometomania View Post
    probably, just** like most logical men
    Man hate much?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From Aushra's duality description: "Excessive weight he takes to be a kind of untidiness and even a challenge to the public taste, and generally one of the most inappropriate phenomena."

But I think there are overweight LSEs...

so this is interesting. Would they then consider their own weight "an inappropriate phenomena"? is this about Si?

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by necrosebud View Post
    From Aushra's duality description: "Excessive weight he takes to be a kind of untidiness and even a challenge to the public taste, and generally one of the most inappropriate phenomena."

But I think there are overweight LSEs...

so this is interesting. Would they then consider their own weight "an inappropriate phenomena"? is this about Si?
    We talking about LSE hypocrisy? How much time you got?

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    We talking about LSE hypocrisy? How much time you got?
    Lol, as much time as you want to spend on it I guess

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my experience, LSEs are, for some reason, the most judgmental, criticizing, and harsh of people.

...Maybe I am IEI. 0.o

Mentioned
    87 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Popcorn View Post
    In my experience, LSEs are, for some reason, the most judgmental, criticizing, and harsh of people.

...Maybe I am IEI. 0.o
    if you are comfortable with it… can you share some of those experiences?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Almost all the LSEs I've met are overweight, but they are also over their 40s. I think LSE wouldn't normally care about it unless you're obese, you're a family member or the topic is brought upon in a social gathering, I think they would criticize you but I'm sure they wouldn't like to humiliate you publicly. If you get the work done, are loyal, polite, responsible, organized and christian they won't have a problem with you. They would get mad at you for something like not greeting but not that thing.

I have an LSE aunt and refers to his husband as his "fattie", I don't know if that is insulting in English but it seems like another way of calling him darling.

I think Se user it is more likely to hate a fat person. They would say something like "What does stop you?! Love yourself!" or "Do you want to be like that for the rest of your life? If you don't treat yourself with respect, no one will", also hate the body positive movement like Jordan Peterson, watch videos about feminists getting destroyed by facts and logic and upload videos like this:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/aYr52gSTZTU

To add, the character that most resembles me to an LSE is Michael Bluth, from Arrested Development. Do you imagine him hating a fat person?
    Last edited by HeInin; 04-03-2023 at 03:14 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HeInin View Post
    To add, the character that most resembles me to an LSE is Michael Bluth, from Arrested Development. Do you imagine him hating a fat person?
    Personally I'm not convinced about typing fictional characters. They're just archetypes that fit the stereotypical sociotype/MBTI type XYZ, not a full, well-rounded person that would have the theoretical 8 IME working and interacting in the certain order that would make up a particular sociotype. So I can't see why one should transpose what fictional characters of a type would do, to an actual person of that type.

But I note your earlier points about LSEs.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you are comfortable with it… can you share some of those experiences?
    You know, that sounded pretty negative. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but then again, I guess it doesn't matter. I can share some things. For some reason LSEs usually trust me to share their thoughts, I guess because I'm a good listener? lol.

It will just be weird stuff. So this one LSE didn't like this woman (that liked him) because she had a car problem and didn't want to pay to have it fixed by a mechanic, but was willing to spend lots of money going out with her friends. He also didn't like that she would come over to his house and drink half a bottle of water and open another one or something, lol.

He's also old and has a heart problem and is not in great shape, but will put women down behind their back if they are large or generally unattractive. He also had this friend he would eat with at work that was often stressed out because she worked with dogs in a shelter and it doesn't pay that much. So he would tell her to quit and work overtime instead and make more money and she wouldn't, because she liked the dogs. So he would talk shit behind her back about how she doesn't listen or something. Same thing happened with his wife, he'd complain about her wanting to spend money to decorate or make the house nice and he thought it was a waste of money, so eventually they divorced. He also thinks women should live like they do in the Muslim countries, but he also shares a lot of misogynist viewpoints that the red-pill people have, stuff like that women will just take advantage of men and not form relationships, unless they are owned by the men or something. It's ironic because most of his problems are really just from his ego...

Then there's the many LSEs that think whenever someone has a problem, they have to solve it. Anything else is just whining and being weak or something weird like that. I knew an LSE that would always tell me I could call them when I was going through some tough emotional stuff and that we were friends and such. But when I actually did and confided that my new job wasn't working out and I was thinking about going back to my old one, they were supportive, but then ended saying I have a bad attitude because once when I was working with them, I didn't have time to help them with a project they were working on, but another employee does, so I'm lazy and have a bad attitude...and literally stopped talking to me after that. Which is actually good.

When I was in the military I had an LSE in charge and he was just an ass...one time he lost the keys to our radar shelter and angrily called everyone back into work. Then sent out a text message that we could go home. Found out later...he had the keys...He was also a double-standard guy, if we ever messed up by being late to something, we'd get shit, but if he did it, he would just lay low for awhile until it all passed over and that was just fine. My father was an LSE as well and basically your worth as a person was in how well you adjusted to society and succeeded in the business world. We never got along; he would love to remind me as a kid that at 18 I had to move out and all that, yet he was never around to actually help me build my job/finance skills and succeed in the money jungle like he expected.

But I've become weary around LSEs. They act friendly and nice and joking one minute, but then somebody doesn't measure up in some way, they become just cruel.

Of course, I'm not saying that's all or even most, but unfortunately that has been a lot of my experience. I do wonder if most of these were enneagram 1 or 3, probably my least favorite enneagrams.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You know, that sounded pretty negative. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything, but then again, I guess it doesn't matter. I can share some things. For some reason LSEs usually trust me to share their thoughts, I guess because I'm a good listener? lol.

It will just be weird stuff. So this one LSE didn't like this woman (that liked him) because she had a car problem and didn't want to pay to have it fixed by a mechanic, but was willing to spend lots of money going out with her friends. He also didn't like that she would come over to his house and drink half a bottle of water and open another one or something, lol.

He's also old and has a heart problem and is not in great shape, but will put women down behind their back if they are large or generally unattractive. He also had this friend he would eat with at work that was often stressed out because she worked with dogs in a shelter and it doesn't pay that much. So he would tell her to quit and work overtime instead and make more money and she wouldn't, because she liked the dogs. So he would talk shit behind her back about how she doesn't listen or something. Same thing happened with his wife, he'd complain about her wanting to spend money to decorate or make the house nice and he thought it was a waste of money, so eventually they divorced. He also thinks women should live like they do in the Muslim countries, but he also shares a lot of misogynist viewpoints that the red-pill people have, stuff like that women will just take advantage of men and not form relationships, unless they are owned by the men or something. It's ironic because most of his problems are really just from his ego...

Then there's the many LSEs that think whenever someone has a problem, they have to solve it. Anything else is just whining and being weak or something weird like that. I knew an LSE that would always tell me I could call them when I was going through some tough emotional stuff and that we were friends and such. But when I actually did and confided that my new job wasn't working out and I was thinking about going back to my old one, they were supportive, but then ended saying I have a bad attitude because once when I was working with them, I didn't have time to help them with a project they were working on, but another employee does, so I'm lazy and have a bad attitude...and literally stopped talking to me after that. Which is actually good.

When I was in the military I had an LSE in charge and he was just an ass...one time he lost the keys to our radar shelter and angrily called everyone back into work. Then sent out a text message that we could go home. Found out later...he had the keys...He was also a double-standard guy, if we ever messed up by being late to something, we'd get shit, but if he did it, he would just lay low for awhile until it all passed over and that was just fine. My father was an LSE as well and basically your worth as a person was in how well you adjusted to society and succeeded in the business world. We never got along; he would love to remind me as a kid that at 18 I had to move out and all that, yet he was never around to actually help me build my job/finance skills and succeed in the money jungle like he expected.

But I've become weary around LSEs. They act friendly and nice and joking one minute, but then somebody doesn't measure up in some way, they become just cruel.

Of course, I'm not saying that's all or even most, but unfortunately that has been a lot of my experience. I do wonder if most of these were enneagram 1 or 3, probably my least favorite enneagrams.
    Yup that all sounds very Estj which is they are not at all reluctant to judge you or hurdle judgements at you but will never actually help in resolving your problems. I’m sorry you experienced all of that.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Maybe I am IEI. 0.o
    Its annoying when they get older and stuck in their ways. Its like dude, just shut up about things already. We get it, everything sucks and your way is best.

the problem for me personally is that their negativity enhances my own negativity.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol, as much time as you want to spend on it I guess
    Maybe at some point I will.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Maybe I am IEI. 0.o
    probably ethical, for one

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, uh. Yeah IDK. Considering most of the people at my work were at least slightly overweight, and that there was probably at least 1 LSE there, IDK how this is possible.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko