Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
@Rebelondeck, I agree that Duals don’t tend to step on each other’s Socionics toes, but if your dual is acting badly in a way which doesn’t relate to Sociotype, I believe that you are the one who can best call them out on that stuff without offending them. Assuming they aren’t too far gone in their psychological problems.

I don’t think that lying is type-related. Seeking Te facts certainly is, and Trump playing fast and loose with facts might simply be his form of dual-seeking.

Incidentally, when I screw up, I openly admit it so that I can get corrective advice on how to do better, whereas ILI’s really do try to retroactively reframe reality to make it appear that their approach was actually correct all along. At least, I have observed this in several ILI’s and only in ILI’s, although I might have strong selection bias there. I know a lot of ILI’s.

Do you think this difference could be related to j vs. p?

I just had a huge idk what to call it, shit show of situation with a few ILIs online recently, and this is exactly what I got. Re framing the situation to make themselves look either on top or not in any kind of wrong and making my "interpretation" look incorrect or like I was being unreasonable. Almost so that I almost got sucked in and convinced thinking I was wrong for a second.