Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
I think that S focus on tangible things that comes from the senses, so I think it can make N types to go straight about information exchange. Usually, S types focus on aspects such as who, what, when, where and why, which helps N to come to earth and stay on facts and reality. Long positive interactions would help in this. In the same way, I think N helps S but in different ways.
Thanks, Tommy.

I have to actually work really hard at sticking to the “S” facts, to not inject something with my own interpretation, i.e., the actual words said, where we were actually at, the specific context - because it is almost like I take the essence of a conversation and can suit it to fit my goals. (Yes, I had that conversation, but it wasn’t exactly like that, it wasn’t exactly in that place, it didn’t happen right at that time - foggy images replaying in my mind, unless I go out of my way to focus and use my declarative memory to fill in those details rather than jumping the gun and presenting it as “truth” when it is not... hence, lying).