TIM
    SLE-C (ISTP)
    Mentioned
    247 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyvic81 View Post
    @Northstar

You said somewhere, what you want from beta NF is help with picking a goal and vision and then also help with remaining committed to it. How does the remaining committed part work? What do you need help with regarding that?
    I am unimaginative so I appreciate a limited number of ideas to pick from, otherwise I will just stick with what works until something better comes along.
    I have no problem remaining committed once latched on a goal, no help is needed here. If I want something bad enough I will stop at nothing to make it happen.

TIM
    SLE-Ti-N
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    I am unimaginative so I appreciate a limited number of ideas to pick from, otherwise I will just stick with what works until something better comes along.
    I have no problem remaining committed once latched on a goal, no help is needed here. If I want something bad enough I will stop at nothing to make it happen.
    Ah okay, I'm a lot like you there yeah.

With commitment I try to also have commitment besides just wanting something bad enough, i.e. the kind of being consistent for the sake of reliability.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

for VI is important to have a videointerview. the other data, besides nonverbal, can be too filtered to trust it
    to the exising data fit different types