I see the apple in some different scenarios. One being thrown through space from left to right in mental field of vision, while tilted diagonally on its vertical axis. Another scenario, I see it from the top just sitting there in empty space. Either black or white in the background. Sometimes ripples are coming out from the bottom of it in the empty space. I can also see it straight on or gleaming on a pedestal in black space with light shining on top of it as it turns. Straight on not moving is a bit hard to imagine in detail. I can also imagine it below me and eating it with the flavors and sounds and stuff. I can also imagine it exploding in space and an arrow going through it causing that, someone crushing the apple in their hand and juices coming out, sniffing it and touching the wetness of the apple to their face. I can feel the wetness from the apple on my face. I can imagine a green apple too but it looks plastic and shiny, like how irl overwaxed plastic shiny apples usually look anyway. Loud crunching and soft crunching, making apple sauce, squishy squishy, dirty things.