Hybrid View

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    So I’ve discussed the topic about Elon being LSI with my duals and we’ve sorted it out that the premise with Elon as LSI as in Beta Ti and not Alpha Ti has to do with his tough managerial style. Elon is privately known to be micromanaging and uncompromising which makes him super unlikely as Alpha. One of my cousins works at SpaceX can corroborate this. My cousin worked at SpaceX since it started and has complained of long hours and rigid hierarchy after all these years (I think my cousin is SEI). Now the thing is, LSI have Control Te, which means they outsource Te function/ get other people to do that for them as in execute their ideas. This is the reason LSI is notorious for ruling with an iron grip, but with Control Te where they want to tightly control the business process but won’t follow the rules they set up themselves. Elon comes up with the ideas and have set himself up structurally to be at the top while he gave orders for others to execute his ideas and he manages the process to make sure it fits his Ti vision. So Elon actually does have Se in his ego, he’s quite adept and well versed with Se. I think like most people, I got distracted by what appears to be Ne, but it’s not. Upon closer inspection it’s actually Control Te.
    "There are a lot of words that have been used to describe Elon Musk. Ambitious. Bold. Awkward. Optimistic. But cautious? That's the newest trait being pegged to the Tesla and SpaceX CEO after an analysis by IBM's Watson supercomputer. Watson's Personality Insights software analyzes written and spoken communication to produce scores for certain personality traits. It gave Musk a cautious score of 0.96 out of a possible 1.00--the highest of any tech CEO it studied."

Source: https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/ibm...tious-ceo.html

he is so Ne PolR even supercomputers pick up on it..

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    "There are a lot of words that have been used to describe Elon Musk. Ambitious. Bold. Awkward. Optimistic. But cautious? That's the newest trait being pegged to the Tesla and SpaceX CEO after an analysis by IBM's Watson supercomputer. Watson's Personality Insights software analyzes written and spoken communication to produce scores for certain personality traits. It gave Musk a cautious score of 0.96 out of a possible 1.00--the highest of any tech CEO it studied."

Source: https://www.inc.com/kevin-j-ryan/ibm...tious-ceo.html

he is so Ne PolR even supercomputers pick up on it..
    yeah he’s actually super duper cautious and stingy. Even my cousin complained about that. Because in the beginning, SpaceX had a limited budget and my cousin accepted a heavier workload and more hours (often working 6 days a week) because he fancied working with Elon and believed as time went on, work conditions will improve but it didn’t. Well... years after the fact, he still disgruntled and there’s been plenty of ex coworkers who filed suits against Elon for unpaid overtime and so forth. My cousin said it’s true because he’s kept track of not being paid overtime and wants to enter the suits against SpaceX and Elon but I’m not sure if he wants to be tied to Elon anymore since my cousin recently left and moved onto another area of work.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolita View Post
    yeah he’s actually super duper cautious and stingy. Even my cousin complained about that. Because in the beginning, SpaceX had a limited budget and my cousin accepted a heavier workload and more hours (often working 6 days a week) because he fancied working with Elon and believed as time went on, work conditions will improve but it didn’t. Well... years after the fact, he still disgruntled and there’s been plenty of ex coworkers who filed suits against Elon for unpaid overtime and so forth. My cousin said it’s true because he’s kept track of not being paid overtime and wants to enter the suits against SpaceX and Elon but I’m not sure if he wants to be tied to Elon anymore since my cousin recently left and moved onto another area of work.
    it's the non-existent intuition. danger could be around any corner. EIE are kinda like that, too. that's why they are so mistrustful, even though they don't show it. I think Elon's mother is an EIE
    Last edited by Ikite iru; 03-02-2021 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by idiot View Post
    I have been thinking about what Alive was saying about everyone on here being IEI, and I conclude that he is right, or at least he is on to something.

If Jung based his theories on the people he met in his life, even if he met more people than the average person, that means that he based his theories on a certain type of person. The type of person who might go to him for therapy or talks, or who might believe the esoteric ideas he was spouting at the time. Thus it's possible that he did not categorize all humans into types, but just made subtypes for a specific type of person. This overarching type of person is the same type that is heavily interested in theories of this kind, and whom Alive says is an IEI.

Therefore, Alive is right. We are all IEIs with subtypes. With that, I'm off this forum
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...ung-s-subjects

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive View Post
    it's the non-existant intuition. danger could be around any corner. EIE are kinda like that, too. that's why they are so mistrustful, even though they don't show it. I think Elon's mother is an EIE
    I think Beta Quadra is the most mistrustful and militant Quadra. They’re collective and want pure power and what’s worse is that they’re also gladly willing to fight for power so it’s a given that they’d think that others would want their heads on a platter. So that’s the “invisible intuition” at play. I find that mentality suffocating. My dad is LSI and that’s all he ever thinks of- who’s trustable and who’s not. He “hates” (love/hate) my mom but trusts her (they still have joint banking accounts despite being divorced for over a decade). He loves me but don’t trust me. It’s not about the relations, it’s about trust that they won’t be betrayed to the other side. My dad said he thinks that if we lived in another time in history that I would sell him out if I was paid. Well... that’s not a false assertion.