Quote Originally Posted by mfckrz View Post
I do think there's a characteristic of absolutism about Ne PoLR. Their thoughts/feelings/perceptions are very self-evident to them, and they're not inclined to vacillate much about what they "could be". This can appear as 'close-mindedness' to those more habitually detached from their own direct experience.
this makes me wanna talk about a couple things that aren't as interesting as removed theoretical abstraction and maybe my ESI typing is pending Gulenko's analysis, lol.

1. its true (and i think i talked to you about this mfckr) that after my brain injury i perceive a lot more flexibility about "who i am" wrt to things like political interests, sense of humor, appreciated art forms, whatever, lol, and i see in myself a much higher potential for flippant change about that stuff and i'm less IJ or something, in that sense. BUT that awareness also led me to a real understanding of the fact that things in the flat and basic ass world like that are irrelevant to my soul and who I really "am." that's how i found God. so i'm less absolutist but also more absolutist lol. but what does all these mean in an Ne polr context??

2. i don't relate to most of that Ne polr description and thank you! for being here with your brain BUT that part about missing opportunities because they don't exist clearly in your visible framework? maybe it was phrased a little differently, lol. but UGH UGH UGH