Hybrid View

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sithis View Post
    The way I don't relate to my type might actually be how I relate to one part of my type more strongly than the other part. I relate to having Ni Ti & Se than Fe. I actually don't know how I'm Fe creative other than not being Te creative and preferring Ti.

I'm not emotionally provocative or expressive most of the time. as that impedes on my ability to use intuition (Ni) or get things done without any issues (Se). I'm a person who likes to think to myself, then without sharing my insights, act. And uh, Ti is in there somewhere. But Fe? I can't see it. I never participate in any boisterous conversations, at least in the way people want me to... I'm always calm, and my voice never changes much.

Furthermore, I actually do take care of my body. I do renounce comfort sometimes, if the end in sight has something I want. Taking care of my body though was definitely a gradual learning process for me.
    It is not uncommon for IEI to be a bit more emotionally restrained, even without a subtype. I am sure enneagram plays a part in it. Since Fe is creative it is also situational, on and off, another tool to use. It is used less than base but in conjunction with it often enough so you probably use it more than you think you do. Like any tool it may take practice but theoretically you already have a natural ability there if it is an ego function. I have seen you use it. Quadra values are iffy to me. There is too much crossover and then you have some people claiming things like feeling "love" is a value of their quadra and not another quadra which makes me think people take quadra values way too serious and/or misunderstand them. You could just as easily relate more to your "club" than your "quadra".

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    It is not uncommon for IEI to be a bit more emotionally restrained, even without a subtype. I am sure enneagram plays a part in it. Since Fe is creative it is also situational, on and off, another tool to use. It is used less than base but in conjunction with it often enough so you probably use it more than you think you do. Like any tool it may take practice but theoretically you already have a natural ability there if it is an ego function. I have seen you use it. Quadra values are iffy to me. There is too much crossover and then you have some people claiming things like feeling "love" is a value of their quadra and not another quadra which makes me think people take quadra values way too serious and/or misunderstand them. You could just as easily relate more to your "club" than your "quadra".
    I have encountered lots of restrained xEI's. xLI's might be even more worried and hence spill themselves all over the place.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org