Quote Originally Posted by bouncingoffclouds View Post
delta- I am not by any means that I can think of, conservative (I know this doesn't just relate to politically). I guess I probably prefer smaller and more intimate groups though. I'm not too politically charged.
beta- I'm not sure I care much for hierarchies and I'm not too politically charged or inclined, but I do have a sort of rebellious teenager nature (this has been pointed out more than once) and spirit. I also have a definite wild side. I'm not sure if the latter has anything to do with beta, but people act like deltas are all these super uptight moralists which has me scratching my head.

I feel a bit weird about the quadras to be honest though I've seen them work really well for some, it seems not so much for others.
Thanks for sharing. I can understand being somewhat caught between relating to Beta and Delta (if that's what you're saying here). Both quadras have the NFs, after all, and the one thing I relate to more than anything else is being NF temperament. I've doubted everything else, but not that!

As for moralistic, I've seen Beta NFs be this way, too, not just Deltas. Maybe what @consentingadult is spot on...that the quadras are more about style than content? I don't know....the idea of neatly fitting into a quadra is one of my biggest complaints with socionics. Like you said, it seems to work for some people. Maybe it's the contraflow in me.