Quote Originally Posted by FreelancePoliceman View Post
I've read a few times that Alphas are likely to participate in group drug use. The operative word might be "group", and I've just never happened to be in a group where anything harder than weed or alcohol was being passed around, but I'm averse to the idea of most anything that might change me somehow -- I don't even like to take medicine.

That said, I do drink socially since I feel light inebriation can add to a group dynamic, I know more or less how alcohol affects me, and I feel I'm able to control myself relatively well when drunk.

Don't know too much more about quadra stereotypes honestly.
I'd have to research Alpha group dynamics more, too, I'm blanking at the moment...

What you said reminds me a bit of my ILE friend. She doesn't like to take anything that will alter the way she thinks. It scares her to feel like her thinking would be inhibited or that she wouldn't be in control of her mind. If she wasn't mildly allergic to alcohol, I could see her drinking a bit more to loosen up and contribute to that pleasant, laughter-filled atmosphere you mentioned. That seems very Alpha.