Thread: How big is your current living space?

Hybrid View

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao @Disturbed I’m afraid to reply to you tbh, but why is your dad nameless while you call your mom Barbara.

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Lmao @Disturbed I’m afraid to reply to you tbh, but why is your dad nameless while you call your mom Barbara.
    Sorry. I don't know. Good find though.

BTW, I'm afraid of and/or disturbed by myself, the way I look, and my mind, and things I've done too (and by most people and the future, especially people on my direct maternal line and the world in general), nothing I've ever tried has really helped much with my anxiety. I've been an anxious asshole most of my life. I have tried to get help for it, but it was ineffective or harmful, but I haven't given up.

I've never really been independent, emotionally or materially and maybe not even in my thinking. I prefer and admire people who are, they're better people IMO.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 02-17-2020 at 07:40 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    Sorry. I don't know. Good find though.

BTW, I'm afraid of and/or disturbed by myself, the way I look, and my mind, and things I've done too (and by most people and the future, especially people on my direct maternal line and the world in general), nothing I've ever tried has really helped much with my anxiety. I've been an anxious asshole most of my life. I have tried to get help for it, but it was ineffective or harmful, but I haven't given up.

I've never really been independent, emotionally or materially and maybe not even in my thinking. I prefer and admire people who are, they're better people IMO.
    Are you working on becoming independent? I’m sure that would help with your anxiety.

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Are you working on becoming independent? I’m sure that would help with your anxiety.
    You're right, but that's too hard to do now. Thank you for asking and the advice. Sorry.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    You're right, but that's too hard to do now. Thank you for asking and the advice. Sorry.
    What do you mean???