In the past week I worked, for the very first time, with an EII cook. Guess there are not many EII professional cooks. This cook normally works alone, but as he has problems with a knee, I will be replacing him for a little while.

The guy has told me a lot about himself, and most of what he told me is perfectly in line with what EIIs are supposed to be. He told me, among other things, that until recently he went overboard with the dishes he presented to the guests (in a company restaurant). In that sense he was very perfectionistic. He also sticks to safety and hygiene regulations to the very strict letter, in the seven years that I have been doing this kind of work I have not met anyone being so strict. He also expects this level of perfection from me, although he doesn't seem to have the assertiveness required to force people to it. There is also no need for it in my personal case.

It got me thinking about differences in perfectionism and productiveness between IEEs and EIIs. Seems to me that perfectionism is in EIIs is more about the level of quality (Te suggestive + Si mobilizing), where perfectionism in IEEs is more about level of quantity (Si suggestive + Te mobilizing). In that sense their respective duals steer both types away from overexerting themselves.

So what say Ye?