Thread: Wuhan Virus

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    Everyone is calling Italy's response as one of the worst and you are making excuses for it.
    As usual there's all kind of people around who can't use their brains ; )

Three weeks ago Italy only had three cases. Now it has more than 10,000. They were slow to stop mass gatherings.
    we stopped mass gatherings in February.

Schools closed here before Italy even acknowledged the situation.
    schools in here started to close from February 22. In UAE they closed on March 8. Mass gathering in UAE stopped last week too.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    As usual there's all kind of people around who can't use their brains ; )
    Low bait. I'm not sure why people feel the need to defend their country. I've never felt that blind nationalistic pride, unlike my peers/friends, so I can't really relate.

we stopped mass gatherings in February.
    Not everywhere.

schools in here started to close from February 22. In UAE they closed on March 8. Mass gathering in UAE stopped last week too.

Only in Lombardy. All schools in Italy closed in March when the death toll reached 100. We still have no deaths. The situation in both countries is very different.

Keep rolling your eyes though if it makes you feel better.

I'm pretty sure the numbers will increase here as well. I just hope we are doing enough to slow it down, because once it gets to a certain point it's almost impossible to control.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Low bait. I'm not sure why people feel the need to defend their country. I've never felt that blind nationalistic pride, unlike my peers/friends, so I can't really relate.

Not everywhere.

Only in Lombardy. All schools in Italy closed in March when the death toll reached 100. We still have no deaths. The situation in both countries is very different.

I'm pretty sure the numbers will increase here as well. I just hope we are doing enough to slow it down, because once it gets to a certain point it's almost impossible to control.
    I'm not gonna waste my time with someone who can't even use google. bye

nice display of lies and high IQ btw!

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I'm not gonna waste my time with someone who can't even use google. bye

nice display of lies and high IQ btw!
    No worries. I was going to drop out anyway. It's a sensitive subject and while I love to debate, this isn't the time for it.

I hope the situation in Italy improves soon. While I've never been to Italy, I'm in love with the culture and have cheered for your national team in every world cup since 1998. I'm a die hard Cannavaro fan.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No worries. I was going to drop out anyway. It's a sensitive subject and while I love to debate, this isn't the time for it.

I hope the situation in Italy improves soon. While I've never been to Italy, I'm in love with the culture and have cheered for your national team in every world cup since 1998. I'm a die hard Cannavaro fan.
    exactly, it's a very serious matter and misinformation is of no help. I wish the best to all bros and sis down there in UAE too.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not everywhere.

Hope most of you dumb islamic assholes die and BURN IN OUR CHRISTIAN HELL hopefully FOREVER
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    You simply have no idea how our country is structured. Doctors who are responsible in a certain region do not move around to other places "in need" - they stay where they are. Moreover, some places are not connected to the places where most of the infection is "spreading" because they have more of a local economy without much industry.

I´ll leave the discussion now because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
    Right.

Hope most of you dumb islamic assholes die and BURN IN OUR CHRISTIAN HELL hopefully FOREVER
    LOL? Not sure if serious or not. I remember you being more reasonable. In any case, I'm an atheist, I couldn't care less about any religion. There is no hell, buddy.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1572 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When normal LIE's go Hans Gruber.

http://blog.scarecrow.com/die-hard-h...in-leadership/