Thread: Wuhan Virus

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's terrible the AMA has not stripped skank-ass Rand Paul of his medical license. Fck Libertarianism.

That's why Crazy Ron never got no votes. Libertarians are crackpots. Rand is mainstreamz, too. Imagine fringe libertarians.

Rand Paulz belongs in Guantanamo Bay. This is war, motherfucker. He's an enemy combatant. Dana white belongs in Guantanamo Bay. He's an enemy combatant. All them millenials toilet lickers belongs in Guantanamo Bay being boinked up the butt by talibani. They is enemy combatants.

Don't CALL IT FCKIN' war unless you going to throw peoplez waway in Guantanamo Bay. Let 'em Rot. Let Rand Paul rot and get boinked up his ass by talibani.

See the fckin sick angles I come up with. Can any of you do that? imagine how twitsted and sick i am that i can plausible arugment for locking their asses in guantanamo bay.

Twisted logic! 2020. k4m Number One! 3500 Gucci Coat! Hell, I got enough money in my war chest. I MADE LOADS OF CASH this past year. hehehe.

I still got money coming in every weeks knock on wood! People like me aren't supposed to Get money. Society is susppoed to make it hards for me to get money. Cuz when I get it shit happens. Things go to the way they are supposed to be. i'm like don corleone and shit, grisleada blanco!!! suddenly my twisted logicz is unleashed upon the world like a Mad Hatter.

Back to rand paulz. Rand paul is a nasty ass.

then you got dumbass nasty asses lickin' toilet seats...throw 'em guantanamo. what a disgrace, countries be laughing at USA, look at those weirdos licking toilet seats. Meanwhile, James HOlmes is still alive through this shit. "If you got coronavirus and are dying," basically they are saying "fuck off." If you are ajames holmes, here' s a nice cell of your own, bed to sleep, three meals a day and a gym for you to work out in. Execute!

Its very simple. Get a group of those einstein motherfcukers and putz a gun to their heads. "You got 72 hours to get a vaccine." Then showo 'em a video of saying the same shit to another group of einsteins and concoct a whole scene of 'em being shot to death 72 hours later cauze they failed...it doesn't have to be real, just needs to look real enough. Twisted Logic. Watch, you never seen motherfckers come up with a vaccine so fast.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-26-2020 at 06:10 PM.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    showo 'em

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Showo 'Em is the latest Fighting-type move in Pokémon. It is the cute fighting type move.