Hybrid View

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by My Chemical Bromance View Post
    Tfw you make 200-400 orders a day and the whole store gets contaminated.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Tfw you make 200-400 orders a day and the whole store gets contaminated.
    I ordered delivery from them last night. It was so over salted I don't think I can look at another dominos pizza again for a long time. Nothing like it usually is. I wonder if they have drivers making them. They did contactless delivery. The mood of the driver was pretty much robotic and distant. It is so weird since they are usually on the peppy side.

I am probably going to stop ordering delivery for now since I am sitting here sick with a fever already. My doctor did a video appointment with me. I hope they still do videos appointment when this is all a bad memory. I kind of prefer it.

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, police said

People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I ordered delivery from them last night. It was so over salted I don't think I can look at another dominos pizza again for a long time. Nothing like it usually is. I wonder if they have drivers making them. They did contactless delivery. The mood of the driver was pretty much robotic and distant. It is so weird since they are usually on the peppy side.

I am probably going to stop ordering delivery for now since I am sitting here sick with a fever already. My doctor did a video appointment with me. I hope they still do videos appointment when this is all a bad memory. I kind of prefer it.

A grocery store threw out $35,000 in food that a woman intentionally coughed on, police said

People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says

I believe whatever you got was simply rancid because we don't salt our foods in store prep. If it had the alfredo, it was probably rancid. Salt starts to develop on some items when rancid. I recommend buying food earlier in the day.
    Last edited by Desert Financial; 03-27-2020 at 11:58 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I believe whatever you got was simply rancid because we don't salt our foods in store prep. If it had the garlic parmesan sauce or alfredo, it was probably rancid.

I guess it has been over 16 hours so I won't get food poisoning. It was just the normal hand tossed, or whatever crust that you get without changing it, with pepperoni on half but even the crust had a ton of what tasted and looked like sea salt before you fully grind it. It has never been like that before and we order from there a lot.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post

I guess it has been over 16 hours so I won't get food poisoning. It was just the normal hand tossed, or whatever crust that you get without changing it, with pepperoni on half but even the crust had a ton of what tasted and looked like sea salt before you fully grind it. It has never been like that before and we order from there a lot.

That's garlic parmesan sauce. You may request to leave it off.

TIM
    ILI - C
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Avoid old alfredo sauce.