Hybrid View

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    ^explains why Germany has almost no deaths : )

China's not the only country lying, Germany is without a doubt too (apparently they can't count the tests they make...?!) but UAE, Spain, Turkey, Russia, Japan, they're all hiding/falsifying data. not nice, world.
    UAE has two deaths as of last week. Also, the community spread has started, some idiot who got tested and was asked to remain in self quarantine until the results come back managed to infect at least 17 people.

Mentioned
    304 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    UAE has two deaths as of last week. Also, the community spread has started, some idiot who got tested and was asked to remain in self quarantine until the results come back managed to infect at least 17 people.
    the amount of tests in UAE is the same as last week (=125.000 tests appeared from thin air in a day), yet 10 days later the contagions grew and the tests didn't change.

all the countries with rounded numbers are suspicious, Russia, Iran, Spain... also it's counterproductive to test the entire population in one day, some people may get infected the next day, this requires a steady control.. anyway, I hope my critiques are not offending the people, I'm criticizing my country greatly these days, we need to be unanimous in this. we need to ask for more collective efforts. no time for "who got it longer" jokes.