Thread: Wuhan Virus

Hybrid View

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As president, dummy trump had a duty to stay informed about COVID-19. If he had fulfilled that duty he would have known by February 09-10 about the research on Coronavirus that had been published on February 9, 2020.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....06.20020974v1

The research clearly shows that once COVID-19 hits US Soil, it will rapidly spread from human to human and that this rapid transmission is metastaized by the fact transmission can occur through asymptomatic carriers. The term "super spreader" was first introduced. At that point, what China failed to do is moot in so far as Trump's incompetence goes, because now the information about rapid transmission among asymptomatic patients is publicly available.

If Trump was doing his job, he would have taken action on or shortly thereafter February 9, 2020. Trump's incompetence is multi-fold: 1) he failed at that point to warn the American public to start social distancing and avoid large gatherings; 2) he didn't shut any borders down; 3) he didn't initiate a largescale travel ban until March, and 4) as late as February 26, 2020, he ignorantly misled the public by telling them that the risk to americans was very low.

Telling the American Public that the risk was very low encouraged the American public to still congregate and socialize in crowded places and in close proximity to one another. Failure to warn, failure to act, and outright misrepresentation = total incompetence.

If Biden had any brains, he would have that February 9 study linked on his website with the conclusions about rapid transmission and asymptomatic patients highlighted and bolded. HE would also have staffers professionally seek out testimonials from COVID-19 patients (active and recovering) who believe that their coronavirus infection was caused by a reliance upon Trump's ignorant claim that the risk was very low

By the way, you can watch all the media talking heads who are critical of Trump. Nobody right now in the mainstream is making a stronger case of Trump's mishandling of this as I am or even seeing half of these angles as I am. Mark my words, I"m the first one to see many of these angles, including the comparison between his bankrupting of his businesses with his likely bankrupting of the country. I didn't put together a 2500+ only valid breakdown for every type wing and stack for nothing.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-22-2020 at 01:10 PM.