Koreana Jones1 day ago (edited)

Its too much. Youtube just decided to kill my channel. Before uploading the video named “china finally crossed the line” the view was okay.

An american corporation is actively suppressing legitimate information. The reach of the CCP is strong. Trying to withhold information and the truth does not suppress fears. Fear grows in a vacume. There is a reason that free speech is a human right and the younger generations need to remember that. Things are about to get really bad. Viral damage to lung tissue has shown to be permanent. People are being reinfected after they clear the virus. There is good information out there, but our media and internet corporations are actively trying to remove it to maintain order and stability. This is not a normal flu. People are falling down in Respiratory arrest in the streets of Iran. There are videos you can find, but you won't find them in the google-verse. I wouldn't even be talking about this topic if I did not, based on evidence, think there is something very bad occurring.