Quote Originally Posted by faith View Post
I usually have to save the IEIs a** when it comes to doing projects with her because she’s really bad at Se. Our field is very spontaneous, and she doesn’t do anything to save herself. When I’m in a group with her I would do 70% of the work, and the other 30% I have to guide her through it. She still manages to find the most irrelevant mistakes and stress me out about it. She doesn’t do this to other group members, she’s nit-picky when it comes to me because she knows I’d ‘understand’. I usually score well when working alone or with other partners, so I know what I’m doing. She knows what I’m doing yet she still acts bratty.

The same goes for another SLE that I know, an IEI is so accustomed to her he treats her like shit sometimes. I don’t know why it’s us specifically, they don’t do this with other types because (maybe) other types don’t give them enough face or attention. Which is why I always say that LSIs are better for unhealthy IEIs, because an LSI wouldn’t make an IEI feel understood therefore they would cut down on complaints.

Fe is like that, they only act shitty once they know that there won’t be social consequences.
You should not let their behaviour persist. You should call them out for it. Stop helping them or work with other people if they keep acting that way, or at least tell them that their behavior is too much considering how much you’re helping them. Don’t be an enabler.