ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

OK, @BandD, statistics time.

I know five male SLE's.

DM is ex-Air Force, now works odd jobs.
    LD has a job, although he's not confident about it.
    TT is gay and has a PhD and an MBA and he is confident about his job.
    R? is a gay art college student. No job yet.
    MW did ten years in Jackson for armed robbery, and now has a job.

One of five fit the stereotype, although I'm surprised it's not 2/5.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    OK, @BandD, statistics time.

I know five male SLE's.

DM is ex-Air Force, now works odd jobs.
    LD has a job, although he's not confident about it.
    TT is gay and has a PhD and an MBA and he is confident about his job.
    R? is a gay art college student. No job yet.
    MW did ten years in Jackson for armed robbery, and now has a job.

One of five fit the stereotype, although I'm surprised it's not 2/5.
    You never noticed that DM, LD and MW are gays too? They are, they just haven't left the closet yet ;-)
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    You never noticed that DM, LD and MW are gays too? They are, they just haven't left the closet yet ;-)
    DM has had several GF's, LD is a pussy hound, and MW hates gays. Believe me, none of them are in the closet, except TT, who kind of sidesteps the question of his sexuality but is definitely gay. I could state my reasons for saying so, but I doubt if they matter.

Here is the thing. SLE is a very masculine personality type, and what most people don't understand about gay males is that they are actually MORE male than straight males. They were soaked in testosterone in the womb and it affected them.

A couple of facts: In a long string of male siblings, the youngest is most likely to be gay, because the mother's body gets better at producing testosterone with each successive child. The length of the index finger of gay males is shorter than the ring finger, in relation to most males in the population, and this occurs when the fetus is exposed to higher testosterone levels.

So I would expect men with very masculine personality types to be more likely to be gay than the average male. And I only mentioned the sexual orientation of the SLE's I know because I feel like @BandD should know that he has a slightly better than average chance of finding a gay dual than most people. I'm all too well aware of how narrowing preferences reduces the number of potential partners.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know how many gang leaders are probably SLE. And of course this fits for them because they can make their own rules and usually the rule is the strongest and biggest makes the rules. Yes I've seen this stereotype, and sadly I don't think it's just a stereotype. Take someone who is shoot first ask questions later, doesn't care much for the outcome, goes by their own rules, doesn't take no for answer. Throw them in a situation with no guidance and put them in the streets. They will become a gang leader. I'm mostly talking about type 8 Se dom here. But yea in a vaccum type 8 Se dom will be a leader of some mob of men going by a set of rules they decide for whatever occasion. When you find that out in the streets that's called a gang leader.

Here is the thing. SLE is a very masculine personality type, and what most people don't understand about gay males is that they are actually MORE male than straight males. They were soaked in testosterone in the womb and it affected them.

A couple of facts: In a long string of male siblings, the youngest is most likely to be gay, because the mother's body gets better at producing testosterone with each successive child. The length of the index finger of gay males is shorter than the ring finger, in relation to most males in the population, and this occurs when the fetus is exposed to higher testosterone levels.

Wtf? This can't be real lol.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 01-25-2020 at 03:51 AM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    Wtf? This can't be real lol.
    It is totally real. You can google it. @remiges beat me to it, though.

I am not actually the oldest kid in my family. My mother was pregnant before me with a boy, but miscarried, so technically, I'm the second boy. My testosterone levels must be pretty high because I build muscle fast (I'm stronger than all but one of the guys I work with, and some are 20 years younger than I am) and I've been losing my hair for a while (which is partly hereditary and partly due to high testosterone) and I tested on a quiz on this site as 98% or 100% male, something like that. And my index finger is about a finger's width shorter than my ring finger.
    I'm not gay, or even bi, and I really like women, but it might have been a close thing.....

I do prefer women who look kind of like tomboys; slender, small breasts, short hair, active and ready for fun but introverted. When I see a woman like that, I think "Possible. I want to know you better." I have never shared most men's fascination for large breasts on women. (You know, when the woman is lying on her back, super large breasts go sideways.)
    None of my GF's have been frilly or girlish. They've all had kind of a hint of maleness about them.

My particular sexual orientation isn't towards men, but rather comes out as wanting a strong, independent woman who has a core of steel but who eventually submits. Or at least, doesn't run away and pretends to submit. Which, when you think about it, indicates that she's actually strong and is the one doing the deciding.
    OK, TMI, probably.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-25-2020 at 03:23 AM.

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is totally real. You can google it.

I am not actually the oldest kid in my family. My mother was pregnant before me with a boy, but miscarried, so technically, I'm the second boy. My testosterone levels must be pretty high because I build muscle fast (I'm stronger than all but one of the guys I work with, and some are 20 years younger than I am) and I've been losing my hair for a while (which is partly hereditary and partly due to high testosterone) and I tested on a quiz on this site as 98% or 100% male, something like that. And my index finger is about a finger's width shorter than my ring finger.
    I'm not gay, or even bi, and I really like women, but it might have been a close thing.....

I do prefer women who look kind of like tomboys; slender, small breasts, short hair, active and ready for fun but introverted. When I see a woman like that, I think "Possible. I want to know you better." I have never shared most men's fascination for large breasts on women. (You know, when the woman is lying on her back, super large breasts go sideways.)
    None of my GF's have been frilly or girlish. They've all had kind of a hint of maleness about them.
    I find it hilarious being drowned in testosterone could make you gay. Like who would have thought that lol.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I find it hilarious being drowned in testosterone could make you gay. Like who would have thought that lol.
    It does seem weird if you think of gay males as being frilly and stuff, like RuPaul. But if you look at this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUoO4T_23pA, you see the other side. I wanna know where the guy in leather bought his jacket.

This is a look I could support: https://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4...80.500.jpg?c=2
    If I could ride a motorcycle without bleeding, that is, which I cannot.

Anyway, you can think of it this way. (WARNING!! NON-PC BIAS COMING, definitely stereotypes, but I'm trying to make a point here) Two lesbians are going to looooove each other forever. Just each other.
    A man and a woman are going to love each other, but there's a good chance that the guy will cheat sometime in the relationship. I think it's like 50%. Maybe.
    But a gay male will screw a knothole in a fence. He is MORE MALE than a straight male, especially if you think of behavior as being on a continuum.

OK, I'm ready for the flak now. Lol.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 01-25-2020 at 03:20 AM.

i found that an odd theory as well but then again it could be that high T levels do not make people gay but.........pansexual. As in more likely to have the polymorphously perverse sexuality closer too their conscious. Getting easily stirred having fewer filters, being innocent.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where did you hear this, especially the bolded? I learned the opposite in one of my classes in university, that it’s because the mother’s body gets more resistant to increases in testosterone over time.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Where did you hear this, especially the bolded? I learned the opposite in one of my classes in university, that it’s because the mother’s body gets more resistant to increases in testosterone over time.
    https://www.pnas.org/content/115/2/234

Hmmm, seems we were both right, but I had the reason wrong.

Bogaert and Skorska concluded that the most plausible explanation was based on a progressive immunization of the mother bearing male embryos against a male antigen; antibodies would accumulate over successive pregnancies and increasingly interfere with the development of the embryonic brain of subsequent sons.

Naturally, the explanation can be found in PNAS magazine.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool, thanks Adam. Yeah, I heard from my instructor that it was about something like that, possibly male-linked proteins. I remembered it wrong as testosterone too maybe. So it’s not testosterone itself, at least that’s clear. Testosterone isn’t even a protein anyway.

He never gave us the actual article title so I never saw it. Now I have it! Thanks.

Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bogaert and Skorska concluded that the most plausible explanation was based on a progressive immunization of the mother bearing male embryos against a male antigen; antibodies would accumulate over successive pregnancies and increasingly interfere with the development of the embryonic brain of subsequent sons.

So explain away homosexual birds, or other mammals.....

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DM has had several GF's, LD is a pussy hound, and MW hates gays. Believe me, none of them are in the closet, except TT, who kind of sidesteps the question of his sexuality but is definitely gay. I could state my reasons for saying so, but I doubt if they matter.
    SLE seem pretty feminine to me, especially the logical subtype, even if they're women who say they're androgynous, they have a hard time convincing me that they seem masculine. Some do act misogynist, but their movements, demeanor, laughing, and logic and calmness and emotional self control seem more feminine to me. They're not as feminine as ILE-Ti, but they're not all that masculine either. You seem to go by stereotypes too much.

Even if that correlation exists, it's not very high. Also, I have an ILE-Ti cousin who has an EIE-Ni older half-brother and an EIE-Ni younger sister (not 100% sure who her biological father is, their mother, EIE-Ni, is my cousin and she is unusually open about sexuality for an EIE-Ni female especially her age, but she was diagnosed with NPD, HPD also seems to fit her), he was WAY more feminine than both of his EIE siblings. He's pretty indirect (i.e., he wraps his criticisms in satire, jokes), and his imaginative interests are way more feminine. Also, his usage of Si also makes him seem more feminine, the other two look more masculine (to me) also because they aren't as good with Si as he is. He was also always way less aggressive (although I don't consider low aggression masculine) and less envious (I do consider envy masculine) than his EIE-Ni siblings. He followed rules and discipline a lot better than his EIE-Ni siblings, he took accountability for his actions a lot more. So his ability to follow logical rules also is feminine (to me).

So I would expect men with very masculine personality types to be more likely to be gay than the average male. And I only mentioned the sexual orientation of the SLE's I know because I feel like @BandD should know that he has a slightly better than average chance of finding a gay dual than most people. I'm all too well aware of how narrowing preferences reduces the number of potential partners.
    ILE-Ti are usually far from masculine and are likely to be gay, but with ILE-Ti it's a choice (they're really bisexual) though maybe with other types too. Nothing wrong with being gay (I scored a 2 on the Kinsey scale) though I thought everyone in the LGBTQIA+ movement were kind of acting like assholes before the decision that legalized gay marriage was implemented. They thought they were being so iconoclastic and revolutionary and original and open-minded when they weren't really being any of those things.. They were being aggressive, not really going against social norms and not original and not unusual. I support their right to marry, but I don't support any right for anyone to be free from private discrimination.