Se is focused on concrete reality. Emphasis is on the concrete attributes of an object/subject and ability to grasp what's tangibly happening in real-time; to distinguish what real and present, but also, what's not there. Few people seem to understand this very simple and obvious notion that what's there is what's there and what's not is not. How it manifests in Se leads as a type is their innate ability to manipulate the material plane, which is often abstractly called "willpower." To me, Se isn't some weird, spiritual, out of body type of thing. I see things the way it is, so I take a less than glamorous view that it is what it is, and I don't look too much into anything. It's because I see the situation for what's happening in real time that I'm able to determine what I can do to make my desires become reality. Non-Se egos view Se as being forceful and domineering, and therefore Se is branded as distasteful, and akin to brute force. They erroneously say it's “pressure,” but Se isn't the pressure to act, Se is the decision to act, and this is heavily dependent upon the information that unfolds in real-time. Tactical. This is the maxim of why Se is associated with reality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk