"...physical and psychological pressure over other people (or over external objects) disregarding their own say in the matter, implying that a conflict will not be avoided in the process, if necessary." (Stolen from @voider thanks)
This part gets on my nerves because there are other types who do that beside Se, Te and Fe can too*. Fe can be much more subtle and the physical pressure may not be as obvious but it is there. This article also describes my mother's behavior though she's quite a Te poster girl by Jung's description, and because of this kind of article, I have thought she had to be SLE for a good long while even if it seemed off.
I guess it bothers me because it reads like something someone who doesn't value Se would write.
And well, sale technics can be learned and used, they are just a tool, a tool I find disgusting but a tool nontheless.

I don't think Se is much related to willpower, it's more related toward a kind of ease in the world that allows one to get what they set their mind to, whether or not it's a good idea in the long run, which can convey an air of willpower. And Se can get stuck in logistic or unrelatableness therefore be hindered to the point of being seen as weak willed. Each type has its own kind of willpower, some are less visible.

*Don't know if Ne can too, maybe, I don't notice Ne peeps much.