Thread: Ian Kirkpatrick

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Ian Kirkpatrick

My boy crush. Famous and ultra successful pop music producer. No idea what his type is but he's pretty cool. Gay in a non-gay way, lol.

Any ideas?

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI-C or EIE-C (does not appear to be EIE-H though). LSI-C is also possible, but ILI-C is more inclined to Sound Design/Production like this (LSI-C is more a multi-instrumentalist). Seems to care about making a discovery over being unique. A lot of IP eye movements, Dynamic, Process... Creative is pretty definite due to his job.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From watching his lives, I'd say he's very Fe in a T way, lol. I could even see a SLE-H as one of the many options, lol.

Also, SLE-H are very musical, so H's can be very musical.

His goofiness reminds me of one of my friends, with whom we played together. I played drums, and that dude played a electric guitar. Not sure about the guys type though, but I thought that we might be the same type. But who knows.

Yeah, not only C types can be musical.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberpunk View Post
    I could even see a SLE-H as one of the many options, lol.

Yeah, not only C types can be musical.
    That's fair, I'm friends with an SLE-N dude that plays guitar and know another SLE that's a DJ. I'd say C has the longevity for it long-term (months/years) regardless. As it goes for SLE musicians I think ATB is: https://youtu.be/DgvePeDIt3Y

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se ego
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StereoTYPE View Post
    That's fair, I'm friends with an SLE-N dude that plays guitar and know another SLE that's a DJ. I'd say C has the longevity for it long-term (months/years) regardless. As it goes for SLE musicians I think ATB is: https://youtu.be/DgvePeDIt3Y
    Yeah, but I've been into music my whole life. I still do it, after many years. Yes, I make music only like 5-10 hours per week, but I do it year after year. I make house/techno/beats. I'm proficient in FL Studio and Cubase.
    I still remember how to keep a beat on drums and I have a goal to learn to play a guitar.
    I am about to build a high-end home studio with custom high-end wall-mounted speakers, custom desk, all the acoustic things needed to do masters.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by VewyScawwyNawcissist View Post
    Se ego
    He could even be a SEE. I could see it, but I'm not that good with typing, lol.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, but I've been into music my whole life. I still do it, after many years. Yes, I make music only like 5-10 hours per week, but I do it year after year. I make house/techno/beats. I'm proficient in FL Studio and Cubase.
    I still remember how to keep a beat on drums and I have a goal to learn to play a guitar.
    I am about to build a high-end home studio with custom high-end wall-mounted speakers, custom desk, all the acoustic things needed to do masters.
    Pretty cool. By any chance are you into foreign languages as well? I knew one SLE (he passed) that spoke 4 languages.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pretty cool. By any chance are you into foreign languages as well? I knew one SLE (he passed) that spoke 4 languages.
    If I did not had anxiety attacks and I could travel freely, then I guess I would speak in many languages, because it would be interesting. I'm also pretty good at picking up accents. I can actually imitate the language without knowing it.

Banned
    TIM
    ILI-DC™
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I did not had anxiety attacks and I could travel freely, then I guess I would speak in many languages, because it would be interesting. I'm also pretty good at picking up accents. I can actually imitate the language without knowing it.
    If you get bored (though, I don't think SLEs have time to be bored), you may want to check out voice acting. It's refreshing talking to an actual Se dom on here, you guys are awesome.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you get bored (though, I don't think SLEs have time to be bored), you may want to check out voice acting. It's refreshing talking to an actual Se dom on here, you guys are awesome.
    What the fuck dude? I've been in VO business for more than 5 years

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh sorry, I got paranoid for a second, lol. Yes, voice acting is pretty great