Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Yes it is all about outer appearance, never about the content and what is said.
Sorry for making the article more readable for you instead of linking the study hat has been sourced by the article. I mean clicking the link would be close to forming independent thought and would have overchallanged you.
I listed so many sources in our prior discussions, it was an low effort to give you something i saw as self evident.
But yes, you are even right with this, linking you an Wikipedia article already DID over-challenge you since the first thing you did was assuming that the statement some payed shill had put into the first paragraph equated empirical truth
You didn’t make it more readable. You posted a massive textwall, where you couldn’t identify the places that supported your argument at all.

I’ve already bolded and made the areas supporting my points (well, with your help lmao since you idiotically refuted yourself over and over again) clear. I made them red so people can see.

I’ve listed tons of sources in our prior discussions too, which you asked for but never replied to. I’ll link the post here: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...=1#post1390823

When you use sources, you should specifically quote to show their relevance in what you’re trying to say. Otherwise you just look intellectually dishonest and trolly.