Sorry @Adam Strange for the tangent, but I have to address this:

Quote Originally Posted by Itsme View Post
Sounds like a big circlejerk of left wing politicians legitimizng their own (flawed) views by pseudoscience and giving other democrat like "liberals" the justification to adhere to their flawed believes while not being able to defend it on a rational basis.

Most the left wing does today is based on pure lies, one of the biggest is egalitarism and western universalism.
It shows itself by the very same notion that tried to colonize the world by hard means which now tries by soft means to turn black people into whites, middle-eastern people into westerners.
This kind of cultural imperialism is mostly based on economic greed and wishful thinking, years of being guilt tripped for being superior (which in communism is the biggest sin, because its the worst form of inequality).

We will never turn minorities into people like us because they are empirically proven a lot more aggressive, a lot less smart and function completely different.
Ethnocentrism is the only legitimate kind of view and that's exactly why we all are racist, because racism helps you to feel empathy for the genetic makeup that is similar to your own and thus heightens your genetic fitness and chance for survival.

Helping a genetic makeup that is so screwed and dangerous like the majority of Africans and people of African descent will lessen your chance of survival significantly.
Authoritarianism is not good, it's a beta value i don't adhere to, but Racism and Ethnocentrism certainly is.

People are becoming sicker and sicker, having a lot of mental health issues, because from birth on they get told, teached and indoctrinated that their most natural feeling, the love for the people who are wholesome for them selves and the disgust, hate and antipathy to people who are not is some kind of flaw.
I'm not even right wing, and i am glad that we see what the 68s had with Baader, Ensslin and all of those who did not have to fight authoritarians by violent means, we have a giftet youth who emancipates themselves from the dogmas of their parents generation and questions the unquestionable.

The smartest young people are becoming more and more racist and there is nothing anybody is able to do against it, because it's the only way forward, to a prosperous future and the survival of everything that was ever worthwile. When the white Race dies, everything of value will die.
Africans will never make it, we had socrates and plato thousands of years ago, so don't tell me that time will fix them, evolution would fix them, but there has to be a lot of dying for this to take effect, the juice is not worth the squeeze.

Nearly every kind of cultural and scientific achievement has been made by whites, letting the white race die will kill the potential this genetic mixture has carried. It is not permissible under any circumstances.
You’re proof positive that Te, and all cognitive functions by extension, is only as effective as the quality of the information it metabolizes > garbage in = garbage out. No matter how “smart” you think you are, if you consume the wrong data or not enough data, you will end up looking rather incompetent. At first, I was prepared to viciously rip you apart but then I decided to de-construct my anger/righteous indignation (at what I find to be your ignorance and gall), and underneath that, I found sadness, disappointment, and pity, for you.

I pity you because your cognitive deficits prohibit you from seeing how tragic a figure you actually are. Took a gander through your post history and you talk about having endured all sorts of psychological trauma and abuse, in and out youth homes and psyche wards, and how you might have been dead or even a killer had you not received interventions by certain support structures. I deeply sympathize with that type of experience and would admire you for surviving and becoming a better (read: considerate, compassionate, empathetic) person, but, unfortunately, you’ve decided to not pursue the latter.

What is so frustrating and devastating to me is that your own empathy blindness prohibits you from seeing the parallel between your experience and how an entire continent and its people were robbed of their potential and plundered for centuries by European, white supremacist oppression, forcing Africans into artificial, long lasting, generational poverty because their lands and resources were exploited and completely depleted to the benefit of the Europeans.

You have the unmitigated gall to call Africans “dangerous” when Europeans would not be where they are today if not for wanton destroying, conquering, looting, pillaging, extorting, raping, slaughtering, enslaving and subjugating there way to preeminence. Africa is the most genetically diverse continent on earth, which means that both the lowest and highest IQs exist there–but studies have shown that environment is the most significant contributor to IQ, and that generations of undernourishment and poverty negatively impacted it. The majority of Africans haven’t been privy to the type of structured interventions that helped “save” your life, and oddly enough they are still capable of being engineers, scientists, entrepreneurs, politicians and scholars--funny that if they are somehow innately inferior.

And you want to pat yourself on the back simply because Europeans got lucky? Lol Sheer luck and opportunity comprise the bulk of white people's success. In every group, there will always be a few innovators who think outside the box and do things that catapults the whole group forward. As people began leaving Africa, they kept encountering environments and circumstances, over thousands of years, that forced them to adapt and innovate. Cue "Guns, Germs and Steel" and voila--world conquerors.

But answer this, what have YOU done? People like you love to say “we” and “us” and take ownership over accomplishments you had no part of. I don’t have to rely on the successes of my people because I am a success, myself. Just because Mozart and Edison were great, doesn’t mean you are. It’s sad when people must rely on others in order to find worth and feel good about themselves.

I’ve seen you frequently speak to your “intelligence” but besides falling short in your primary form of intelligence (Te/accumulating facts/forming logical rationales/and knowing what the fuck you are talking about), you woefully lack another intelligence of vital importance > empathy.

A pity.