Thread: Authoritarians and Politics

Hybrid View

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread did carry the Notion that "Right Wing Autoritarians" would certaintly ruin the world when ruling.
    I stepped out of the created circumstances and gave a real life example on why it is clearly left wing authoritarians who do it right now.

When there is a post, disguised as science that holds the bottom line, the narrative that people with certain views would lead to misery, i think it is competely on topic to step out of the Frame that was given by the "scientist" who tries to transport his views in such a way and to ponder some real facts and arguments on why a big part of what is defined and understood nowadays as right wing authoritarianism is a requirement not to ruin the world irreversibly.

For the other part, the US democrats play a lot on identity politics and minority issues, while the conservatives are at least trying to be racist in a positive way. But yes, both are racist, but healthy and positive racism is mostly tried by the conservatives from what i observed.
    Democrats are mostly anti-white which is a pretty stupid kind of racism and does not fulfill the evolutionary purpose of this notion, in the contrary, it is a freudian defense mechanism (reaction forming) used on a completely healthy feeling which turns it even more unhealthy than not feeling it at all.
    Last edited by Itsme; 01-06-2020 at 02:10 PM.