Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
Okay, this may be controversial but this is my honest opinion.

I think you are too expressive and in touch with your emotions to be a logical type. It's obvious to me that you have Alpha values, so I'm actually almost positive you are ESE. It's funny because even when you argue I never feel like you have strong convictions. I feel like if people speak rationally you are very open and receptive to changing your mind.

I'm also reminded of something you said in your first questionnaire, which I have actually observed.

Which reminds of a similar concept from the LII and ESE duality description which explains the interaction between a Ti lead and Ti suggestive.

Source.
Nah, no way am I ESE lol. No way am I Si ego lol (or Ni PoLR for that matter - evidenced by, well this thread). I have no idea when it comes to comfort and health and all that shit - I need someone to do that for me. Also with the ESEs of a similar age I've talked to there is a very noticeable difference. I need Si people to keep me grounded, Si leads (especially SEIs) actually seem to seek me out for Ne reasons. Also, I'm really not in touch with my emotions lol - anything identity related I just keep switching. ESEs are EJs, so actually do have strong convictions lol. You can cherry pick one sentence that somewhat correlates with one description of LII/ESE duality all you want, but... just no lol.