Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
And the degree of her turn up always depends on what she [Fi] personally wants/desires/chooses to do in that moment, others be damned, even though with demonstrative Fe she’s great at making sure others are enjoying themselves as well. But my mother could be the only one dancing in the center of the room and be just fine with that–her desire to party is self focused, not others focused, as would more so be the case with ESEs as Fe leads.
This is probably the best explanation I've read about my style of "partying". I love house parties because I can talk to everyone and make an impact as desired... And can also be in my PJs if I feel like it. Can't do that in a club where it's too loud to have a proper conversation and everyone is just dancing. Of course, there's time for that too I know my IEE friend will also party on her own terms regardless of how "the room" is feeling, whereas my ESE friends wait for the appropriate time to start dancing or something. It's funny because the appropriate time will never come if no one decides to dance because of their own whim.