Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I don't understand the jump from LIE to SEE to ILE? What has convinced you to skip over IEE, is your enneagram more static? It just seems really artificial. Not criticizing you as a person, just the ideas. Te/Ni to Se/Fi to Ti/Ne seems manufactured or succumbing to one's own ideal, like you'd expect of a three to put up an image, none of us have the chance to know the real you.
    Well I mean, just that delta as a quadra was easy to rule out for me. LIE and ILE have the same dimensionality in their functions, the SEE thing was me putting up an image though. Putting up an image I would relate to not only me being a 3w2, but also being Fe hidden agenda. ILE would probably not be my ideal lol, however it is what most accurately fits me and my cognition process. Not only that, but I wouldn't expect you to understand the jump if you aren't a 4D Ne type yourself. 4D Ne (especially lead function, for me) means I see the possibility for me to be multiple types and can spin an argument in favour of it if that is the possibility I believe to be true.

TIM
    ILI-Te Sx-Sp
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah okay. The SEE part made the most sense to me out of the three, just going off of the few places I've seen you on the website. Maybe it is just places where you're creating that kind of image, but you've given me the impression that you'd be able to leverage force over ideas or people, it just seemed somewhat contradictory to the other two types, or it could be another shade of Fe rather than the Se I initially interpret it as?

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    Ah okay. The SEE part made the most sense to me out of the three, just going off of the few places I've seen you on the website. Maybe it is just places where you're creating that kind of image, but you've given me the impression that you'd be able to leverage force over ideas or people, it just seemed somewhat contradictory to the other two types, or it could be another shade of Fe rather than the Se I initially interpret it as?
    Yeah it's probably a mix of Fe and the fact that's it is a lot easier to come off that way over text based forum interaction, haha. It's probably also the EP temperament as well (something shared between SEE and ILE, along with IEE and SLE.)

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Do any other Se leads get annoyed by people who lack foresight and don't think things through? Like omg how hard is it to just think for a second before you do something. I find it's usually (not all the time, but often) Si ego types that end up doing this. It's like how do they not see how what they do is going to play out, given that the course of events is always so obvious.
    if i got a dollar for every min u changed ur type

Banned
    TIM
    LIE-Ni VLEF
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    if i got a dollar for every min u changed ur type
    If I had a dollar for every time you said something retarded.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    If I had a dollar for every time you said something retarded.
    Youd be broke?

Mentioned
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol i actually wish I didn’t think so much

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12