Thread: Does Se PoLR hold EII back from talking action?

Hybrid View

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1603 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    I remember this quite absurd LII who never got into stage of finishing his degree because he was too busy at manufacturing babies with his wife. Still somehow he managed to keep his job at vacancies that demanded an actual degree (MSc). I don't know how he did it but every time it was time to say goodbye (if I understood correctly) he just grabbed another position by assistance of secretaries and other related people.

In a way this is ethically very absurd situation considering LII's sense of justice because there are unemployed people regarding that job with actual degrees and qualifications. Everything just tells me that he should had bent over and do something about his qualifications.
    My feeling about degrees is, If you can do the job, you don't need a piece of paper from some third party who probably can't do the job himself, saying that you can do the job.

Having said that, there are some valuable characteristics of people who get degrees. Perseverance is one, some level of intelligence is another, and the ability to exist in and successfully navigate a bureaucracy is a third.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    357 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My feeling about degrees is, If you can do the job, you don't need a piece of paper from some third party who probably can't do the job himself, saying that you can do the job.

Having said that, there are some valuable characteristics of people who get degrees. Perseverance is one, some level of intelligence is another, and the ability to exist in and successfully navigate a bureaucracy is a third.
    In this case this was job that required degree because it was public sector hence if the person wants to be honest he has to at least according to my opinion forfeit his position to a person who has it and not play double faced game. Social security would take care of his kids if he loses his ability to do so.

BTW I'm just as merciless towards myself.

Well, I guess this illustrates LII's ability to be coherent in Fe matters.
    Last edited by The Reality Denialist; 01-19-2020 at 03:20 PM.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org