Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
Dear God yes.

It is very much so in bursts for me. If I have to do a task that takes a week. I cannot be diligent about it and work steadily thoughout the day. I have to literally pick one very very small thing, and bang it out right then and there or it will not get done, and get away from the work. And do that in chunks like an idiot who can't sit down and do his work for more than an hour.

I mean I have to write the most miniscule tasks down on a sticky note, and purposefully on a sticky note because I can only fit 1 task on it if I write big enough. It feels extreme to be that way. Does not feel like how normal "adults" do things.

I'm much better at having a task that starts and ends once I'm done with it. Like doing deliveries. You make a drop off and it's done, out of sight, out of mind, on to the next. Not some report that you have to spend days in and days out writing before your dead line or something. I can't think of any other reason for this besides 1D Te and 1D Se combined. Like a sniper, carefully aim then shoot, because you only got enough energy for one shot. Instead of the machine guns that can shoot all day long, which is how 4D Se looks like to me. Where do you get all those bullets.
How normal do you want to be?