Thread: Does Se PoLR hold EII back from talking action?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    All types with poor dimensionality Se get held back from it. So IEIs/EIIs/LIIs alike. I forgot the other one with very low Se.

They don't try hard enough in gym class, aren't physical or 'Chad' enough. Life a lot of time is ignoring your inner personal worlds and just kinda taking things by the throat and physically manhandling them. Not posting about your personal feelings online like an emo retard but just DOING things. The way a LSE/ESE/SLE would. I forgot the fourth one what the fuck.

It doesn't matter that I'm gay. The trash still needs to be taken out. FUCK YOU TE TRASH. I HATE YOU.

It doesn't mean they are weak per se- but yeah this is kind of a 'weak ness.'
    Gym class is a stereotypical example though because that was my favorite class. If it's fun I can take action and use my body, but if it's not fun, I cannot. For the life of me.

Fuck you Te Trash? Fuck you Se Trash!

Te at least tells you how do do things.

Se makes do things though... So I guess that's fair.

But without Te you wouldn't even know how to do something. Se without Te is complete crap. Complete. Crap.

Fair enough though that, Te without Se is useless. And I think that sums up my experience as an EII type.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 12-31-2019 at 07:37 AM.